Ape Vs Lion

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch.

The Following 17 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 63 (Historia, The Winged Titan), Chapter 64 (Battle Between Brothers), Chapter 65 ('Here's Kenny'), Chapter 66 (The Paths), Chapter 67 (Sasha's Pleasure), Chapter 68 (King Eren?), Chapter 69 (An Angel and A Devil), Chapter 70 (The Ackerman Blood), Chapter 71 (Eren's Love), Chapter 72 (Blood of the Eldians), Chapter 73 (Father and Daughter), Chapter 74 (King Eren and Queen Historia), Chapter 75 (Eren and Historia's Night), Chapter 76 (Pieck Finger), Chapter 77 (Return to Shiganshina), Chapter 78 (A Father's Love), and Chapter 79 (The Ocean) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile

"How does she look like?" Levi asked as they were almost done discussing their plans to counterattack.

"Pieck is only four meters tall, her titan form has a head like a duck, but her advantage is that she's too durable. I once saw how she could stay in her Titan Form for a whole month without coming out of her Titan." Annie explained, but her words made Hange's eyes go as wide as her glasses, a blush appearing out of nowhere on her face, creeping out Annie, who instinctively took a step backward; she didn't know why, but she suddenly felt very uncomfortable by her presence.

"How can she do that? How does she feed herself? How does she shit?! ho- ahhhh-" Hange's onslaught of incessant questions finally ceased as Levi stretched out his arm and firmly clasped her ear, resembling a disapproving parent disciplining a wayward child. His face displayed an unmistakable air of boredom as he gazed at Hange, seemingly unimpressed by her curiosity.

"Not now four eyes, we can discuss that later," Levi said, annoyed, letting go of Hange's ear, causing it to turn a deep shade of red due to the pain endured. Responding to the discomfort, Hange attentively massaged her ear, simultaneously displaying her discontent with Levi's actions by pouting at him, resembling the demeanor of a disgruntled child. Annie cleared her throat, silently urging them to regain their composure.

"As I was saying, Pieck can transform many times before she gets exhausted. One way to defeat her is to damage her human body inside the nape." Annie explained, looking slightly downwards, feeling a pang of guilt in her heart that she was saying such things about Pieck; she hoped there was a way to spare her and convince her to get on their side.

"Well, that is easy; we can just cut her legs off," Levi commented bluntly, his hands brushing against the handle of his sword. Annie shuddered at the thought of doing that to Pieck. She secretly hoped she would be the one to fight her; she knew she could change her mind.

"What about the Beast one?" Levi questioned.

"Zeke's Beast Titan looks like a monkey," Annie answered, but she quickly saw the confusion evident in their faces; even Hange rubbed the top of her head in confusion.

"What the fuck is a monkey?" Levi asked, sounding irritated.

Oh, right, Annie thought, only now remembering that they had no way of knowing what a monkey was. Annie didn't feel in the mood to explain what a monkey was in great detail, so she decided to do this more easily. "His Titan Form is 22 meters tall, his body is covered in fur, he has long arms, and his way of fighting is throwing rocks or other objects against the enemy. I have seen him being able to destroy Reiner's Armoured Titan with a single throw of his rocks." Annie explained. Her words made the Commander have a thoughtful look on his face, but none of them seemed too concerned.