Ymir's Night

Eren took off his shirt before bringing Ymir close to him; their faces were inches away from each other, and Ymir felt his chest while he slowly ran his fingers through her hair.

Ymir's arms went to the chest area of her top, and she undid it again, this time completely, and her top fell off to the floor. She seductively winked at him and backed to the bed with Eren guiding her until he was on top of her and unzipped his pants.

He wriggled his legs, and his pants slid off, leaving him in his boxers. He lowered his head to Ymir's stomach and began kissing it while his hands snaked up to her breasts and he caressed and fondled them with his fingertips.

"Yesss, more Eren," she moaned, loving the feeling of his lips on her.

His kisses led up her stomach while his tongue circled her navel and ended at her neck, where he started licking her collarbone before guiding his tongue onto her nipples. Eren's tongue danced on the round orbs with his fingers brushing on them while she held him close as she sat on her butt and allowed him to balance himself on his left arm and knees and fondle her breast as it smothered against its owner's chest.

Ymir's nipples began to toughen and erect just as before as a result, and she placed her hand on the back of Eren's neck and held him to her chest as her womanhood became heavily aroused while Eren toyed with her breasts.

Ymir's breathing became erratic as she placed her other hand on his erection and carefully traced the curve of it with her palm. She caressed the clothing bulge with the top of her fingertips before moving her hand to the inside of the boxers and felt his length in her palm, and started to jerk him off.

In response, he slid one of his hands down to Ymir's entrance, that was starting to soak up on the inside.

"Yes, Yess, Pleaseee, Moree, Eren," she moaned.

His finger started moving up and down his new lover's folds, tracing them delicately and teasingly. Ymir moaned and continued stroking Eren's members until she pulled them down his legs, and Eren smirked at this.

A few seconds later, Eren and Ymir were in the position with Ymir's ass over Eren's head and her face just over his erection, and she was now fully naked. He looked hungrily at the folds over his mouth and used his thumbs to spread the entrance of them apart so he could see the results of his teasing Ymir's breasts.

"Your Cock is so beautiful. Just begging to be sucked Dry," she spoke passionately and seductively, her hand toying with her favorite piece of meat.

He spread the folds apart and looked to see the inside of Ymir's womanhood was overflowing with her inner juices that looked tasty to him.

"I knew you were wet, Ymir," Eren smirked, and Ymir looked back at him and blushed at the perverted face he was making.

"Shut Up and Eat me, Eren," Ymir demanded before Eren placed the rest of his fingers on her big ass and brought her lower body closer to his mouth before he started teasing the folds by licking her clit as slowly as possible. He wriggled his index finger on the inside of her.

"Yesss, Thereee, Fuck me With your Tongue," Ymir moaned and shook her hips together, making her entrance move as well. Eren licked the center of her folds this time, and doing this more than once, allowed his tongue through her folds and into her warmth.

Ymir panted and focused on Eren's erection before gripping it and looking in amazement as she felt it from top to bottom.

"Don't Stop," Ymir said lustfully before returning to stroking his length with one hand and trailing her tongue on it, beginning from the bottom while carefully toying with his ballsac by trickling it with her fingers. She dragged her tongue to the head of Eren's erection and took it in her mouth to suck on it for a moment before she twirled it on the top in circular motions.