The Attack Titan Vs Levi

Historia stood thirty meters away, her gaze fixed on the signal that had been sent. She looked down at her arm, her heart pounding in her chest. Despite knowing what she was about to do, Historia felt no fear. Instead, she felt a strange sense of calm wash over her. No Regrets, she thought to herself before injecting the serum into her arm. The moment she did, she felt a sharp pain spread throughout her body before a bolt of yellow lightning struck the ground. Everyone around her watched in astonishment as an eleven meters Titan formed, unlike all the other Titans they had seen before.

Historia's Titan skin was so pale it almost seemed to glow in the sunlight, her teeth were sharp and pointed like a predator, and from her back sprung out a set of wings that seemed to stretch for five meters, her long blonde hair cascading down her back to her middle, her face looking very similar to Historia's, yet with a certain otherworldly quality that made her seem almost ethereal.

Hange shrieked excitedly, her eyes widening with anticipation as she realized this looked like a new Titan that was standing before her. She was about to use her ODM Gear to reach it, but before she could take a single step, Levi had grabbed her shoulders, stopping her from getting herself killed.

"Not yet, shitty glasses. She might not have control." Levi barked at her, and as if to prove his point, Historia let out a loud shriek, making everyone cover their eyes. Even Eren and Armin covered their ears due to the incredibly loud noises. Levi heard the sound of the windows shattering behind them.

Levi's voice was cold and commanding as he ordered, "Shut her up," his hand already reaching for his sword, ready to cut her throat. But Eren was one step ahead, his fist already flying towards her face before Levi could even draw his blade. Everyone expected her to be sent flying, but Historia was surprisingly quick, her hands moving swiftly to grab his arm before it could reach its intended target.

Fast! Eren reacted quickly, desperately trying to dodge the large, sharp nails that Historia had lunged at him. Still, one of them managed to scratch his face, causing him to become increasingly annoyed. He used his other hand to grab her arm, and with all the strength he could muster, he slammed her against the ground. He raised his fist, ready to punch forward, but instead of connecting with her, he hit nothing but the ground, causing it to crack like glass. Historia used her long nails to cut his eyes.

Eren roared, not being able to see. The Titan chose this opportunity to punch the hand holding her ankle, ready to pounce Eren's titan, when she turned around, hearing loud and heavy footsteps approaching as Armin slammed against her using his body.

Historia hit the ground roughly, her body crashing against the hard earth with a thud reverberating through the air. She quickly scrambled to her feet, but before she could take a step forward, a voice called out to her, "Historia, it's us. Stop!" Ymir had used her ODM Gear to get closer and grab her attention, hoping her voice would be enough to snap her out of it, but the Titan narrowed her eyes, her expression still that of a predator.

Shit, she thought, as the titan started running towards the tree Ymir was standing on, biting her lower lip in anticipation of the impending danger. A bolt of electricity hit Ymir just in time to transform her into a towering eleven-meter-tall titan, and Historia tried to attack her with her arm. But Ymir's agility allowed her to grab Historia's arm with her crystallized teeth, and with a single bite, her arm was severed like a hot knife through butter. Historia shrieked loudly in pain, and Ymir winced at the sound of her agonizing screams. Historias titan spread her wings wide, flapping them with a powerful gust of wind that rippled through her feathers. With a determined leap, she used her long legs to propel herself into the air and started soaring away, leaving a trail of glittering dust in her wake.