Feelings of Love

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following EIGHT chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 13 (Keep Moving Forward), Chapter 14 (Trust), Chapter 15 (Titan Captured), Chapter 16 (Alone at Night), Chapter 17 (Blessed Titan Shifter), Chapter 18 (Mikasa's Titan), Chapter 19 (Ymir's Night), and Chapter 20 (Subjects of Ymir) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

Eren was again training with Annie; it had been a year since they started their training corps, while here everyone who cared had taken it upon themselves to get the best with the little time they had, those that wanted a position in Military Police were trying their hardest to reach top ten, amongst them was Jean.

Eren hated to admit it, but the guy was quite persistent when it came to showing his skill in things that counted as points towards the Military Police. Jean had shown his skills several times, determined not to give up when it came down to it; sadly, he was using all his skills to join the Military Police, a bunch of idiots who did nothing but scratch each other's butts all day.

Connie and Sasha were trying as well, but perhaps not as much as Jean, the short boy was quite funny to have around, but sometimes his comments were so dumb that made his head hurt. During the night, everyone would move as far away as possible from him.

Sasha loved to eat meat above everything; Eren could only thank the gods that she wasn't a Pure Titan; if the day ever came that she became one, she would probably devour the whole world.

Throughout the first year, they had gotten to know each other better; Sasha often spent time with Mikasa, sometimes asking about tips on how to get better, sometimes because they shared food, which was probably the biggest reason, Eren had gotten to know the potato girl as well, she was quite fun, and not that bad looking, but still not as good as Mikasa, he had started to notice a few things he hadn't as much noticed before, mainly the way their hips moved, their chests, he knew what that meant.

Mikasa had caught him several times; he had thought she would probably be offended or simply not like him staring at her; it seemed to be the opposite.

Armin spent too much of his time with the Mina girl, mostly talking about the outside world, vast oceans, mountains, rivers, and a sea of fire called volcanoes. Armin had even told her about the book his grandparents had about the outside world; the girl had almost squealed, listening to every word Armin said.

Mina herself had shown to be quite good at climbing, one day they had climbing to do for the whole day; Sasha came from a hunting village, according to her she had climbed many trees, her father always said that it is important to climb trees whenever you are lost in a forest. Still, despite that, Mina had shown in front of everyone to have been the best at climbing.

She had climbed the whole twenty meters cliff with only her hands without using any security ropes like everyone else, ten times, completing the exercise before everyone else; the rest of the day, she would give tips, mainly to Armin, about how to climb.

"Always make sure that your feet are in a solid place; never try to climb higher if your feet are not secured,"

Mina had shown to have quite strong fingers since she needed to be able to lift her whole body with only her hand, primarily the fingers.

Armin looked quite happy, they weren't exactly dating, but everyone who was friendly with them was counting the days until they did.

Eren had come to learn that Annie was quite withdrawn; the only times they could ever talk about anything was during their training; only during those times had he seen her show some kind of emotions; any other time, she was stoic, her face as cold as snow. Despite that, Eren quite enjoyed the time he spent with her, and with the way how she treated others, he thought she did as well.