Historia, The Winged Titan

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch.

The Following 18 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 64 (Battle Between Brothers), Chapter 65 ('Here's Kenny'), Chapter 66 (The Paths), Chapter 67 (Sasha's Pleasure), Chapter 68 (King Eren?), Chapter 69 (An Angel and A Devil), Chapter 70 (The Ackerman Blood), Chapter 71 (Eren's Love), Chapter 72 (Blood of the Eldians), Chapter 73 (Father and Daughter), Chapter 74 (King Eren and Queen Historia), Chapter 75 (Eren and Historia's Night), Chapter 76 (Pieck Finger), Chapter 77 (Return to Shiganshina), Chapter 78 (A Father's Love), Chapter 79 (The Ocean), Chapter 80 (Prisoners of War), and Chapter 81 (Checkmate) are already available  for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile

Zeke had long since left the premises. He had an appointment with Mr. Ksaver, which all the kids knew was a secret code for "playing catch while chatting."

Despite being the oldest, Zeke was never nurturing. He chose not to meddle with what he considered the kids' spat. Naturally, he wouldn't take part in even attempting to separate Reiner and Porco, who were beating up each other at this point.

At one point, Marcel had successfully separated them. A crying Bertholdt had been reluctantly attempting to do so for the last ten minutes to no avail. Annie had been long gone, likely revisiting the ant nest behind the shed she hadn't completely obliterated yesterday.

Now Pieck just returned from fetching the first aid box from the infirmary, already making her trip halfway through the fight because this wasn't a rare occurrence, and this was always her role.

She exchanged a nod with Marcel, who would walk Reiner further from Porco and comfort him with Bertholdt in tow.

Pieck normally was somewhere between Marcel and Zeke when it came to taking the initiative. Sometimes, she felt like meddling and scolding the boys for being childish, but sometimes, she'd like to try letting them duke it out without anyone interfering to see how far they'd go. Zeke had jokingly called her a sadist for that.

"He started it!" Porco said, always the same thing every time.

"Well, you could try and be the bigger person next time," Pieck knew better than to disagree with Porco when he was still highly emotional from a fight. "Can you do that?"

He could try not to be annoying for a change. Porco winced a little when Pieck cleaned his little cuts. "Then nobody needs to be the bigger person or some dumb shit like that."

"Pocko," Pieck said, sighing. "All he said was he liked the substitute teacher."

Porco took no time to snap to that. "How could anyone with a functioning brain actually like being discriminated against? And stop calling me that!"

Finished with cleaning his wounds, Pieck then took out ointment and band-aids. "You know what kind of family he grows up in. You can let some of his gullible remarks go by, you know?" With practiced hands, she tore open the band-aid's packaging. "The fact that you take everything to heart just makes everyone think you have a crush on him."

"Wha—?! Who thinks that?!" Porco jumped when he yelled that, making Pieck miss his wound.

With one hand, she made him sit still again. "Everybody." She repeated the motions for the other cuts on his hand and arm.

"Wait, even Braun?"

"Not him. He just thinks you're mean for no reason."

"That's so dumb! How could I ever have a... a crush," Porco pretended to gag. "On someone like Braun?!"