The Blessed Attack Titan

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

Chapter 3 (A Secret Revealed) and Chapter 4 (A Cruel World) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

Eren

He stood motionless, still holding his father's eyeglasses, the rain pouring down on his face, his coat still on the ground, half of his father's body only two feet away from him, the blood spreading around the ground.

Eren didn't know what he was feeling anymore; he felt...nothing, a part of him still not believing what happened to him, was that a dream? He thought as he kept holding the eyeglasses of his father.

Suddenly his head felt like splitting in two, the pain unbearable, as he remembered his father's words.

Read the letters after you wake up; they will explain everything I wasn't able to.

Eren's eyes slowly moved to the letters sticking out of his father's coat pocket. Putting his hand on his eyes, he shook his head in denial; his father explained to him how a Titan shifter's power could be passed down to someone else. Was that really the only way? Eren thought, feeling his eyes welling up with tears.

He thought of his mother, the image of the smiling titan biting down on her, the image of her legs sticking out of her giant teeth, the dammed titan smiling.

Titans were people that were punished by Marley to endlessly walk around Paradis until they were either killed or eat a titan shifter.

Eren's mind went to the person, whoever they were before transformed into a titan. Did they feel and see everything they did without being able to stop themselves? Eren didn't know. In a way, he felt terrible for the trapped people and became Titans.

The True King erased our memories using the Founding Titan, making everyone believe that we are the last of humanity and that Titans have devoured everyone outside the walls, Eren remember his father explaining why everyone thought that they were the last of humanity, feeling rage for the King, making them all his slaves, making everyone that the future was blank and punishing everyone that dared to do or read anything that was about the outside world.

The powers of the Ymir's Titan were split into nine Titans, The Founding Titan, War-Hammer Titan, The Colossal Titan, The Armor Titan, The Beast Titan, The Cart Titan, The Jaw Titan, The Female Titan, and The Attack Titan.

Eren remembered the ugly face looking down on them, the colossal titan, that's how people had started calling him, and the Armor Titan who broke down the second gate like it was nothing, not caring in the slightest about the people they would kill by doing that.

Eren now understood someone had destroyed the walls, someone who could turn into a titan; the boy didn't know who it was, but he would make sure to make them pay for what they did; he would make everyone responsible pay for what happened to his family.

Suddenly Eren felt dizzy, everything blurry in front of him, his face hit the muddy ground; he didn't even hear the footsteps coming closer, only a gasp of shock.

"What Happened Here?" Shadis exclaimed; seeing the boy, Eren lying on the ground made him feel terrible, but seeing half of a body made his stomach twist, and his heart fell into the deepest of hells.

Grisha, he thought grimly, recognizing the clothes on his body, what was left of them; he immediately looked around, thinking someone had attacked them, but couldn't see anyone anywhere; the only thing left was the burned ground around the boy, especially a nearby tree that looked ready to fall, due to its medium body half missing, as if someone took a big chunk out of it.