Alone at Night

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following NINE chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 17 (Blessed Titan Shifter), Chapter 18 (Mikasa's Titan), Chapter 19 (Ymir's Night), Chapter 20 (Subjects of Ymir), Chapter 21 (A Monster with Tears), Chapter 22 (Lady Ymir), Chapter 23 (The Truth of Humanity), Chapter 24 (Historia Reiss), and Chapter 25 (Annie's Pleasure) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

But he didn't. And he swore that she began to lean into him.

...or was it him that began to lean into her?

That didn't matter. All that mattered was that their lips were coming dangerously close to one another, and he found that his will really wasn't as strong as he thought it would be. However, there seemed to still be some sort of resistance in his brain because he found himself pulling away.

So, she would have to make the first move. And she knew that as well because she lunged forward, crashing her lips onto his, wrapping her arms around his neck as she pressed her body against his.

He was surprised at first, but he quickly reciprocated her actions, kissing her with an intensity he didn't know he possessed. He felt her tongue prodding him, begging for access, and he was all too willing to let her. Feeling her tongue exploring his mouth, Eren gently brought his teeth down and trapped her tongue. Mikasa moaned in frustration when she couldn't pull away from him, and she pressed herself against him when he began to suck her.

Feeling her chest against him, Eren growled into her mouth, releasing her tongue and pulling her onto his lap with his hands on her waist. Straddling him, Mikasa tried to push him back onto the bed, but Eren pulled her into another kiss and bit her lower lip roughly the first chance he got. She whimpered and began to struggle in his embrace, her movements becoming more furious and erratic when she found herself enjoying the grind of her center on him.

He kept one hand at her waist, using his other to travel up and feel her skin. All its smoothness and curves before he threaded his fingers through her hair and to the back of her scalp.

She became more determined in her grinds, rolling her hips as his hardness rubbed against her. Maybe it was the sound of her breaths or her moans, the soft low mewls, and the way she tasted like strawberry, but he brought his hands down towards the bottom lining of her black bra and lifted it towards her collar, just enough to expose the breasts that had been teasing him during their make-out session.

She threw her head back when he took one of her nipples into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the hardened peak.

"Ohhhh Erenn, Pleaseee don't Stop," She moaned, she didn't know what Eren was doing, but she enjoyed it. Running her hands through his hair, just like he had done earlier, she brought down her nose to his hair, inhaling his scent as he feasted on her. Meanwhile, Eren began to press down onto her skin with his fingers, leaving light pink trails as he ran his fingers down her body, his mouth alternating between each breast, each nipple.

"Yesyes, Eren, Pleaseee, Moree," Her moans became louder, but it was when he decided to bite her peaks and pull that Eren began to fear they were being too loud.

Mikasa reached down to the hem of Eren's shirt and ran her hands under the fabric, feeling the taut skin and muscles under. The anticipation was too great for her; she needed to feel his skin on hers. His assaults on her chest was interrupted when she began to pull his shirt off of him, and he only felt right to do the same by removing her bra completely. Finally, free to feel his warmth, Mikasa pushed her chest to his and crashed her lips onto him. This time, he met her tongue with his own, clashing as he felt himself falling slightly onto his mattress. Taking advantage, Mikasa used her entire weight to fall on top of him, but she moaned at the loss of contact with their centers.