King Eren and Queen Historia

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch.

The Following 16 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 75 (Eren and Historia's Night), Chapter 76 (Pieck Finger), Chapter 77 (Return to Shiganshina), Chapter 78 (A Father's Love), Chapter 79 (The Ocean), Chapter 80 (Prisoners of War), Chapter 81 (Checkmate), Chapter 82 (A Night of Love), Chapter 83 (To Eren Yeager), Chapter 84 (Marley), Chapter 85 (Annie's Truth), Chapter 86 (The Enemies Beyond the Sea), Chapter 87 (Yelena), Chapter 88 (Heavy is the Crown), Chapter 89 (A Friend's Guilt), and Chapter 90 (Hizuru) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile

Eren

As he strolled leisurely across the grand corridor of the castle, beams of golden sunlight filtered through the numerous square windows lining the expansive walkway, casting a warm glow on the intricate tapestries adorning the stone walls. The rhythmic echo of his footsteps reverberated loudly, creating a symphony of sound that was soon joined by the light footfalls of his companions - Mikasa, Jean, Marco, Floch (who appeared to be in higher spirits now), Sasha, and several other valiant soldiers.

A week had passed quickly since the death of Rod Reiss. Despite his involvement in his death, Zeke was still watched closely, but now, instead of Mike. Levi was the one watching over him like a hawk.

Historia had made a request: Annie didn't need to be under watch all the time, saying she had proved herself as an ally of Humanity inside the walls. After a little talk, War Chief Zachary approved of that, and Annie was officially a citizen of the Humanity inside the Walls.

It had taken a week for the preparations to start, but finally, after a long time. Their wedding would start soon.

After the death of Rod, they checked what was left of the cave; Kenny told them where to check to find anything they might need, including the other two Titan Shifters. In the cell, they found Reiner, who was still chained up. Eren hadn't been there, but Captain Levi described him as looking more like a corpse, as for the other Titan Shifter, Pieck Finger. She had come quietly with them, but according to Mikasa, she had almost attacked Annie at the first sight of her, calling her a traitor.

Since then, Annie had visited her jail cell three times, but Pieck still cursed her and didn't seem to care that she would die if she decided not to work with them. Eren didn't know what to do; he knew she was Annie's friend, but she couldn't force her into joining them. But he had promised Annie that he would talk with Pieck himself to try and change her mind, but he doubted it. She didn't know him; she knew him as an enemy and nothing more; if her mind didn't change because of Annie, then no one could change her mind.

Now, he was getting ready for the small celebration that would be held for him.

Historia

"Okay, turn to the left a little Historia..." With a gentle smile playing on her lips, Mina's voice rang out sweetly in the room. Observing her friend, she watched as Historia delicately slipped into a stunning wedding dress that exuded elegance and grace. The gown, a vision in white, boasted intricate lace detailing that cascaded down the bodice, leading to a grand and voluminous skirt that billowed gracefully from the waist, enveloping Historia in a whirl of bridal enchantment.

"How does it look, Mina?" asked Historia, blushing quite a bit. Mina beamed, tears appearing at the sight of her friend in a wedding dress.

"You look stunning, Historia...does it feel too tight anywhere?" she asked.