An Ackerman Titan

Hello Drinor Here, If  you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier,  head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

https://www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The Following 15 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 32 (Annie's Loyalty), Chapter 33  (Graduation), Chapter 34 (The Breach of Trost), Chapter 35 (The Counter  Attack), Chapter 36 (The Battle of Trost), Chapter 37 (The Past, The  Present, and The Future), Chapter 38 (A Purpose), Chapter 39 (No Time  Left), Chapter 40 (A Soldier or A Warrior), Chapter 41 (A Signal in The  Sky), Chapter 42 (The Traitors of  Humanity), Chapter 43 (The Clash of  Titans), Chapter 44 (A Dream of  Joy), Chapter 45 (His Name is Eren  Yeager), and Chapter 46 (Mikasa's Love) are already available for Patrons.

Armin's eyes widened in pure shock. Suddenly, he heard the sound of steel slicing through the air, and before he could react, his eyes widened in pure shock. He didn't see it coming, but the blood gushing from his body was a good indication that something had gone terribly wrong. Everything felt like it was going in slow motion. The sword had cut through with incredible speed. His titan vision was cut as blood splattered across the land. When did I get hit? Armin thought before everything darkened, his Titan body slamming against the ground with a loud thud.

"Arminn!" Eren shouted in shock and fear as Armin's titan was sliced in half; The glint of the blade could be seen from afar as it pierced through Armin's waist, all the way to his left shoulder in a 45-degree trajectory. Blood splattered across the barren land, painting a gruesome picture of the brutality of the Titans' attacks. Eren's heart raced with a mix of emotions - anger and fear - as he watched his comrade fall to the ground; thankfully, the blade hadn't come anywhere near Armin's nape.

With a loud Titan Cry, Mikasa was the first to come out of her shock before launching herself at Levi with incredible speed, but Levi again moved much faster than anticipated; Levi's fist collided with Mikasa's jaw with a resounding thud, sending her flying through the air like a rag doll. As it made contact with the earth, the impact shook the ground and sent shockwaves through the surrounding trees, shattering their trunks and branches into splinters.

Ymir felt herself sweating from the speed demonstrated by Levi. Still, his heart pounding and his mind racing, Eren knew that he couldn't afford to succumb to the overwhelming pressure of the situation. Despite what happened to Mikasa and Armin, Eren remained surprisingly calm and collected, his senses sharpening as he focused all his attention on Levi. With his Titan eyes narrowed and his head ringing like a bell, he carefully strategized his next move, determined to come out on top no matter what.

"Don't fight. Use your body to hold him down." Eren ordered Ymir and Historia, who nodded; Mikasa quickly stood up, she quickly checked, and saw that Armin's upper body was steaming; she turned to glare at Levi's Titan, who was eyeing them carefully.

With no time to waste, he quickly turned to Mike and barked out orders.

"Help Cadet Armin. He needs to transform again," Erwin commanded his soldiers, his voice ringing out with authority amidst the chaos of battle. Mike nodded grimly, his eyes glittering with steely determination as he sprinted towards Armin's location, his muscles coiled tight with tension.

With the sound of the thundering footsteps, Mike and Levi Squad leaped down from the towering walls of the castle using their high-tech ODM Gear to reach Armin's location quickly. The adrenaline rush was real as they soared through the air, moving swiftly and skillfully. Mike couldn't help but clench his teeth as he ran towards Armin, knowing their swords could do nothing to help against Levi's armor. Armin's bone plates had shown them that their blades were useless; if their blades couldn't damage the bone plates, they stood no chance against Titan Crystallisation.