Followers of Eren Yeager

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 15 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 51 ('I Wanted to be A Hero'), Chapter 52 (The Yeagerists), Chapter 53 (A Giant Man, A Small Shadow), Chapter 54 (A Night of Pleasure), Chapter 55 (Reaching Wall Rose), Chapter 56 (Warriors Amongst Devils), Chapter 57 (A Trial for Humanity), Chapter 58 (A Betrayal), Chapter 59 (A Breach in Wall Rose), Chapter 60 (The Beast Titan), Chapter 61 (The Crimson Bow and Arrow), Chapter 62 (Ape Vs Lion), Chapter 63 (Historia, The Winged Titan), Chapter 64 (Battle Between Brothers), and Chapter 65 ('Here's Kenny') are already available for Patrons.

Eren Yeager

With a weary expression etched upon her face, Ymir trudged through the door, her clothes disheveled and caked in layers of dirt, resembling a battle-weary warrior returning from the frontlines. His voice tinged with genuine concern, Eren broke the silence that hung in the air, inquiring about the state of affairs beyond and outside the walls, "How is the situation out there?" However, Historia sprang into action, her worry evident as she rushed to Ymir's side, fearing that the weight of exhaustion might cause her to stumble and collapse unceremoniously onto the unforgiving ground.

With a glimmer of appreciation shining in her eyes, Ymir bestowed upon Historia a gaze filled with gratitude, a silent acknowledgment of the immense kindness extended to her. In response, Historia gently guided Ymir's arm, ever so delicately, to rest upon her own shoulder, providing the support that Ymir needed to navigate towards the nearest couch. As they finally settled down, their bodies sinking into the plush cushions, Ymir released a weary sigh that seemed to carry the weight of a thousand tumultuous days. Every inch of her being ached as if she had traversed endless landscapes, running tirelessly for an eternity without a moment's respite.

As Mikasa approached, gracefully carrying a crystal-clear glass of water, she extended it towards Ymir. The corners of Ymir's lips curled upwards, forming a genuine smile of gratitude as she gratefully accepted the refreshing offering. The cool liquid cascaded down her parched throat, infusing her body with a subtle revitalization. However, despite the soothing sensation, Ymir's heavy eyelids began to droop, tempting her into the embrace of sleep. Yet, she resisted the urge, acutely aware of the pressing circumstances that demanded her wakefulness. With a decisive resolve, she resolved to remain alert and vigilant. Casting a quick glance towards Eren, she turned her head to face him.

As Ymir's words flowed gently, she sought to reassure her listener, her voice carrying a sense of conviction that belied the gravity of the situation. With a confident air, she expressed her perspective. "I think," she began, her tone steady yet tinged with a hint of defiance, "that the situation may not be as dire as it appears at first glance, from what I saw and heard myself, the Cadets, The Garrison, and The Survey Corps are in our side," As she uttered these words, her breaths escaped in short bursts, betraying her underlying excitement. Meanwhile, Eren stood silently, his eyes fixed upon Ymir, his expression a mosaic of contemplation and agreement, silently acknowledging the veracity of her words.

It had been three days since their reveal; Eren had listened to Captain Levi's orders and had stayed in his room, which was in the headquarters of the Survey Corps. Their orders were to stay inside and wait for new orders, but Eren didn't feel like waiting any longer until someone told him what to do next; what they needed to do was clear and simple.

They needed to take over the island and kick down the current King, but Eren wasn't foolish enough to think he could just do that out of the blue; he needed to make sure he had the support of quite a few parties before thinking of going against the Royal Family.