Bonds and Friends

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

www.Patreon.com/Drinor

The following EIGHT chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 12 (Feelings of Love), Chapter 13 (Keep Moving Forward), Chapter 14 (Trust), Chapter 15 (Titan Captured), Chapter 16 (Alone at Night), Chapter 17 (Blessed Titan Shifter), Chapter 18 (Mikasa's Titan), and Chapter 19 (Ymir's Night) are already available for Patrons.

The LINK is in my Profile.

Eren was sitting with Armin and Mikasa, eating dinner and discussing what Annie had told him. To the Yeager, it made sense what Annie had said; near them was Sasha sitting along with Connie, and to Mikasa's left was Ymir and Krista.

The Ackerman girl was getting to know the two girls better, especially Krista, who was way too kind for her own good; Ymir would every now and then say that her Krista was a literal angel, something Mikasa couldn't really blame her for that.

"Is just the way it is, Eren; what happened months ago proves that the King and his people don't care about us," Armin replied with a grimace on his face, suddenly remembering his grandfather, his hat the only thing he had left of him.

Eren nodded in understanding, "Yes, those pigs care how to fill their bellies, not to actually take back Wall Maria and make a better world for our people," Eren replied with confidence, his tone sending shivers to five girls in particular.

Hearing them talk about what happened to the people sent to take back Wall Maria, Sasha decided to step in. "You lost someone when they sent the survivors of Wall Maria to take back the Wall?" She asked gently, knowing this question wasn't exactly the most appropriate one.

Armin took a deep breath, a downcast look on his face, his eyes looking at the half-eaten bread on his plate; before the blonde could answer. "Don't ask him that kind of question; perhaps he doesn't want to remember that," who he knew was Mina said kindly, looking at him with concern.

Armin blushed slightly when her pretty eyes made contact with his blue ones, causing him to look slightly away, a finger scratching his cheek in embarrassment; the gesture was noticed by Eren and Ymir, who both had devil smirks on their faces, thinking of ways to tease him later, Mikasa, on the other hand, glanced at her friend and Mina, wondering if the girl was good enough for someone like Armin.

"I-I is nothing. I have moved on from that," Armin spoke confidently, finally looking up, facing both Sasha and Mina; the latter smiled cutely at him while Sasha was confused.

"And, M-my grandparents died to take back Wall Maria, they weren't even trained, hell the majority of people send there had only a couple of knives to fight, some didn't even have weapons, only their fists," Armin explained, despite knowing what they did, he didn't talk with hatred or anger, his face and tone stayed neutral during the whole explanation.

Those that heard and didn't know were taken aback; hearing how the people sent there were sent to be slaughtered, some didn't bother with it, knowing they were trying to join the military police. Eren put a confronting hand on Armin's shoulder, and so did Mikasa, much to the Blonde's appreciation.

"No, need for this, this is why we are all training, to take back what we lost, as long as we do that, all the people that we lost, their lives weren't in vain, only by forgetting about them, only then we accept that their deaths were in Vain," Armin added with a confident smile, knowing with the power of the Armour Titan, with Eren on their side, they would take back what they lost; eventually he would reach the Ocean, where his parents and grandparents had wanted to go.