A Signal in The Sky

Hello Drinor Here, If  you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier,  head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch

The Following 15 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter  42 (The Traitors of Humanity),  Chapter 43 (The Clash of Titans),  Chapter 44 (A Dream of Joy), Chapter  45 (His Name is Eren Yeager),  Chapter 46 (Mikasa's Love), Chapter 47 (A  Knife in The Back), Chapter 48 (Annie's Fate), Chapter 49 (The 'Devils  of  Paradis'), Chapter 50 (Followers of Eren Yeager), Chapter 51 ('I  Wanted to be A Hero'),  Chapter 52 (The Yeagerists), Chapter 53 (A Giant  Man, A Small Shadow), Chapter 54 (A Night of Pleasure), Chapter 55  (Reaching Wall Rose), and Chapter 56 (Warriors Amongst Devils) are already available for Patrons.

As the sun began to set, casting a golden glow across the horizon, the valiant members of the Survey Corps meticulously readied themselves for the imminent expedition that lay beyond the colossal wall. This highly anticipated journey, much like its predecessors, drew forth a multitude of spectators from far and wide, forming an ocean of humanity eagerly awaiting the departure of the brave soldiers through the towering gate.

Among the crowd, a fresh batch of cadets, brimming with anticipation and nervous excitement, stood in awe, their eyes fixated on the seasoned scouts as they made their final preparations. The atmosphere was electric, charged with a palpable mix of admiration and encouragement, as the onlookers erupted into thunderous cheers, their voices merging into a symphony of support that reverberated through the air.

Perched atop his steed, Levi's piercing gaze swept across the exuberant crowd, their thunderous applause reverberating through the air.

Echoes of admiration filled his ears as countless voices hailed him as the epitome of "Humanity's Strongest Soldier." Yet, amidst the clamor, skepticism etched itself upon Levi's countenance, for he harbored grave doubts in his heart. Even if the masses bestowed upon him such a prestigious title, Levi never found solace in its lofty praise, never truly embracing the notion of himself as the unparalleled paragon of might.

"You know," Hange whispered in a conspiratorial tone, her voice carrying a hint of mischief and amusement, "they wouldn't be cheering for you like that if they knew how much of a clean freak you are," As she gracefully guided her horse to a halt beside Levi, he emitted an exasperated groan, his eyes meeting Hange's with a mixture of annoyance and curiosity.

Thoughts raced through his mind, his quick wit ready to conjure a retort, but before he could utter a word, Hange averted her gaze, her cheeks tinged with a delicate shade of pink. Caught off guard, Levi's eyebrow arched in perplexity, unable to fathom the source of her sudden unease.

On most occasions, whenever the Survey Corps embarked on a perilous expedition into the treacherous domain of the Titans, it was an unwavering tradition for the indomitable Levi Squad and their seasoned leader, Commander Erwin, to fearlessly spearhead the charge, inspiring their comrades with their unwavering resolve.

However, today's expedition held an unexpected twist as the winds of change swept through the ranks. It was the Mike Squad who surged ahead, their determination radiating from their every stride. With resolute hearts and unyielding spirits, they now assumed the vanguard, while the remaining soldiers received an unusual directive to disperse and attack the enemy from various directions, withholding their assistance from the Mike Squad.

The other teams would scatter around, but Mike Squad would attack the place where everyone expected the most amount of Titans to be; many scouts had been concerned since Mike Squad would be miles away, way too far for support to arrive in case they needed to retreat, but they still followed Erwin's plan, many quickly saying the commander knew what he was doing.