King Eren?

Hello Drinor Here, If you like to become a patron and get access to these chapters earlier, head on over to Patreon and search 'Drinor.'

Write 'www.Patreon.com/Drinor' in the Websearch.

The Following 19 chapters are available for Patrons.

Chapter 69 (An Angel and A Devil), Chapter 70 (The Ackerman Blood), Chapter 71 (Eren's Love), Chapter 72 (Blood of the Eldians), Chapter 73 (Father and Daughter), Chapter 74 (King Eren and Queen Historia), Chapter 75 (Eren and Historia's Night), Chapter 76 (Pieck Finger), Chapter 77 (Return to Shiganshina), Chapter 78 (A Father's Love), Chapter 79 (The Ocean), Chapter 80 (Prisoners of War), Chapter 81 (Checkmate), Chapter 82 (A Night of Love), Chapter 83 (To Eren Yeager), Chapter 84 (Marley), Chapter 85 (Annie's Truth), Chapter 86 (The Enemies Beyond the Sea), Chapter 87 (Yelena) are already available for Patrons.

The Link is in my Profile

"Where are you taking us?" Pieck demanded; she had woken up with her legs tightened up, her arms were reduced to stomps, and had metallic plates covering them, stopping her from regrowing her limbs so she couldn't turn into the Cart Titan and escape, but she was certain that in the situation she was now, she wasn't sure how much her Cart Titan could help her at this point.

She had seen glimpses of the ODM Gear in action, as Reiner called them, the way they could fly around like flies; Pieck wasn't certain her Titan form could help her. Her Titan wasn't made for combat, so for now, Pieck decided to be quiet and try to take any kind of information from her captures, but they were silent, and the one she was certain to be the Leader often gave her small glances.

Pieck and Reiner were put in an iron square cage and placed on the back of a wagon that two horses carried. Reiner was silent; his smell made her nose wrinkle, but she tried not to show it. Reiner had tried to fight back in any way possible, but not having his arms and legs made it impossible to do anything, and their captures made sure to keep Reiner that way since they knew he had the Armoured Titan.

Pieck looked around, but she couldn't tell where they were going; the forest went on as far as the eye could see. All she knew was they were located in the territory of the third wall, behind Wall Sina. The guy, Kenny, had stated it out loud when they reached Wall Sina, something Pieck found confusing but didn't mind.

Pieck heard them talking; she could hear the name Rod Reiss being brought up quite often by the Kenny guy. She didn't know who he was, but the way they spoke, she knew he was someone important.

"Reiner!" Pieck called him quietly; she couldn't help but feel bad for him. Reiner was still wearing the same dirty clothes he had been using since the Devils captured him, and he had lost quite a lot of weight; if he wasn't a Titan Shifter, then Pieck was certain that he would be sick and already burning with fever, but the Healing they had protected them from any kind of sickness.

"Yes, P—Pieck?" Reiner rasped; she could hardly hear him, his half-closed eyes looking up at the sky, dark bags under his eyes; he looked much older, as if he had aged a decade.

"Do you know who Rod Reiss could be?" Pieck asked quietly; she glanced furtively; there were five riders around the wagon, but they seemed to be discussing with one another and not really paying attention to them. Pieck knew they had been on the island for five years; she hoped he knew something about this man they were being delivered to.

"Reiss," Reiner said slowly, his eyes falling on the stomps that were his arms. Pieck hoped he would say more; now she needed him; they were in the hands of the enemy, and they needed to survive.

"Annie." Pieck looked at him; she ignored the flare of anger she felt upon hearing the traitor's name.

"What of her?"