🍃god damn it sabito...☁

Requested by Donttalktome9990!

Modern AU!
----------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov:

Sabito laid on the couch staring at the ceiling. He was bored due to Giyuu currently sleeping, a long with the rest of his friends. . . Probably because it was 3 in the morning. He looked at the clock on the wall before looking back at the ceiling.

"Ughhh, this is soo borinngg!" He said as he sat up. Sabito jumped up and made his way over to Giyuu's room(they currently share an apartment).

As he was about to knock on the door he realized. I could plan my revenge on him for dropping a bucket of icy water on my face!(Yes it had ice, and yes he dropped the actual bucket onto Sabito's face) my nose still hurts...
Sabito then ran off to his room to plan for the upcoming day.

.

.

.

The next morning

Giyuu had just woken up and got out of bed. He was to lazy to change out of his pajamas, so he just went to go wake Sabito up since he blammed Giyuu for not waking him up when really, he just needed a better sleep schedule.

When Giyuu walked into Sabito's room, not bothering to knock since he wouldn't be able to answer due to him sleeping his ass off...

Giyuu got close to the sleeping figure currently wrapped in blankets and poked his cheek.

"Sabito, wake up" He said repeatedly poking Sabito's cheek. Sabito's eyes fluttered open as he grabbed Giyuu's wrist. Sabito sat up and rubbed his eyes before realizing who's wrist he had grabbed. Sabito smirked as he pulled Giyuu onto his bed.

"Sabito-" Giyuu started, confused with his 'boyfriend's' sudden action. Sabito lifted Giyuu's chin up with his thumb as he brought his face closer.

"My, my, aren't i lucky to have this beauty come and wake me up?" Sabito said seductively. Giyuu, in response, froze as his face turned pink.

Giyuu immediately got up and said, "I'm dropping a bucket of ice on your face next time." Before leaving and slamming the door behind him.

Sabito was somewhat satisfied(and terrified), but definitely wanted to tease the ravenette more. Giyuu on the other hand was having a gay panic right outside Sabito's door.

"I know you're blushing pretty boy!" Sabito yelled from his room. As tired as he was, he was energetic and ready to make giyuu redder than tanjiro's hair!

There was a small "ha!?" Before loud footsteps, indicating Giyuu had run away. Poor Giyuu was going to have to deal with Sabito on his day off.

Sabito got up and grabbed some clothes before getting dressed. He wore some jeans and a button-up shirt with the buttons undone. Since his goal was to tease Giyuu and he knew that Giyuu loved his toned abs, not admitting it of course.

Sabito figured that this would go one of two ways, one, Giyuu would submit to his incredible sexiness and take him right then and there. Or, number two, Giyuu would mention it like once and steal glances at him once in a while. The first option was highly unlikely... But Sabito had hopes- somewhat.

Sabito opened his door and walked to the main area too see Giyuu cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Giyuu, not noticing him, continued on minding his business as Sabito came up behind him.

"Did it hurt?" Sabito said wraping his arms around giyuu, causing the emo to jump slightly.

"Huh?-" was Giyuu's only verbal reaction.

"When you fell from heaven, my little angel~" Sabito said as he put his head on the blushing mess's shoulder.

Before anyone could do anything, Sabito's hand wondered and accidentally touched the blazing hot frying pan that Giyuu was currently cooking in. Sabito jumped and let go of Giyuu as he ran to the sink to run the burn under cold water.

The room was silent as Giyuu stared at Sabito with a look of 'what the fuck- you idiot.' On his face.

While Sabito was internally crying at his own stupidity. This continued on for a minute until they could both smell something burning. Giyuu realizes as he looks back at the pan only to see some burnt eggs.

As if it was a staged performance, the fire alarm goes off. Giyuu turns off the stovetop he was using and places the pan on a different one.

He tries to jump and get the fire alarm, but it was in vain as he was too short. Before Sabito could move from the sink, he gets a glare from Giyuu telling him to stay the fuck put as he climbs onto the bench and takes the fire alarm out of it's place.

"I-" Sabito began, only to be interrupted.

"I don't want to hear it. I decided to do something nice and make breakfast for the both of us only for you and your horny ass to come from behind me, burn yourself and distract me long enough to burn the eggs." Sabito looked at Giyuu amazed, as this was the most amount of words he'd said in a long time.

Alongside that he also felt accomplished since he thought Giyuu was staring at his amazing abs, and not looking at him like he was an idiot who just got his eyebrows waxed and decided to bully a depressed emo. Ahem-

That was all Giyuu said as he restarted Breakfast. While Giyuu was doing that, Sabito took care of his burn and sat at their small dining table, while plotting his next move.

Little did he know, Giyuu was currently thinking about what Sabito had done before and how his toned arms fit perfectly around Giyuu's waist, also thinking about the stupidly cute pickup line he tried on Giyuu.

After Giyuu was finished, he brought the food over and began to eat silently. Sabito, however, acted like a predator that never took his eyes off his prey, aka Giyuu.

"I think i may need a map..." Giyuu looked up from his food as he tilted his head slightly at what Sabito had randomly said.

"Why?" He asked, Sabito however, smirked as he had falled for his trap.

"Because I'm lost in your beautiful ocean, blue eyes~" Sabito said as he gave Giyuu a little wink. Giyuu took a second to process it, but once he was done his face flushed red.

That was when Giyuu got up and ran to his room, closing the door behind him(which was his only option since they took the lock off Giyuu's door...).

.
.
.

"Babe?" Sabito said after a moment of confusion. He then got up and walked to Giyuu's door, obviously stuffing his face full of food first.

Sabito knocked on Giyuu's door swallowing the remainder of food in his mouth before asking, "Are you alright, love?".

He smirked as he thought about Giyuu being a blushing mess because of him and his sexy hotness.

After a moment, Giyuu hadn't answered so Sabito just opened the door and scanned the room for his little fox.

Giyuu was sitting in his bed, cocooned in blankets with his flushed face. Sabito walks over to Giyuu and stops right infront of him.

Giyuu looks at him, and by him he means his abs, before looking away.

"What? Ran away because your mind is doing you a favor?" Sabito said, nearly laughing.

"... Button your shirt up." Was Giyuu's only response as he covered his flushed face in blankets. Sabito sighed in disappointment as he buttoned his shirt up.

"Better?" He asked as Giyuu poked his head out to look before nodding in approval. Sabito then sat down next to Giyuu and braught the bundle of blankets onto his lap.

"Idiot" was the only thing Giyuu said before Giving Sabito a peck on the cheek.

----------------------------------------------------------

Plot twist. They're still besties and haven't confessed yet 😇

1313 in total, your welcome.