☁Sibling bond☁

Fancy seeing you here–

Alive Sabito Au!
Cuz what is sabigiyuu without sabitoe?
---------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov:

As Giyuu put his red haori on, preparing to go out, Sabito watched from a distance.

"Where are you going this late at night?"

Sabito asks out of nowhere, making Giyuu jolt.

"I'm going on a date with mitsuri"

Although technically it was a joint mission, they're still going to hang out.

"Excuse me...!?"

"Oh, tanjiro and nezuko are also coming"

Sabito Looked at giyuu in confusion. He was mostly confused at the fact that he is going on a date with mitsuri so easily, but Giyuu still hasn't said yes to his confession 5 months ago!

"She said i can have salmon daikon"

Giyuu said with a small smile, making sabito even more confused.

'Calm down Sabito, it took him 3 months to finally understand what head was, he obviously doesn't mean date in that way.'

Sabito slapped himself, while giyuu looked at him with shock.

However, giyuu didn't question it as he just left.

'This bi–'

Sabito hit his head against a nearby wall, creating a hole, before running after giyuu to spy on his 'date'.

.

.

.

"Giyuu!!"

Mitsuri ran towards Giyuu as he approached the group.

"Kanroji san-"

Before tanjiro could stop mitsuri, she flung herself at giyuu.

"You came!"

"Hello Kanroji."

Giyuu patted her back as she hugged him, while tanjiro came over holding nezuko's hand.

"I keep telling you both to call me mitsuri!"

She huffed as she let go of giyuu. He felt a little disappointed, but he didn't say anything.

"Ahem. Now that we're all here, let's go!"

She smiled as she held onto Nezuko and Giyuu's hands, before beginning to walk.

What these four didn't notice, except Nezuko and tanjiro who decided to ignore them for now, was the 4 children-like men hiding behind the bushes.

"What's your boyfriend doing with Mitsuri!?"

"I could say the same about you girlfriend!"

Obanai was whisper-shouting to Sabito, and sabito was doing the same back.

"...*sniffle* Tanjiro left me for a beautiful woman and a beautiful man"

Zenitsu cried to himself, while Uzui was silently watching the four leave... For once.

"Tomioka isn't even your boyfriend!"

"Yeah? Well you haven't even confessed to Mitsuri!"

"Ooo-" Uzui gave the two of them the side eye.

"I- Well you're inlove with an emo boy!"

"You ARE the emo boy!"

Obanai gasped at Sabito's Offensive remark.