☁Café worker🍋

Modern au😎

Requested by ZeldaSlayer3

----------------------------------------------------------

Sabito's pov:

"An iced americano and a Cinnamon roll... That'll be $6 m'lady" I say, handing the female customer her order. She blushes and hands me a $10 note.

"Keep the change!" She giggles as she skips away.

"Sabito, stop flirting with the customers." I look to my left to see my short coworker/ boyfriend.

"Hey, not all of us can get tips just by being antisocial" i say as i roll my eyes, "plus it's not my fault i have this ugly scar..."

Giyuu stops whatever he was doing and walks over to me before grabbing my face gently with his hands.

"It's not ugly." He says, basically pouting in his own way. We suddenly hear a few girls squealing, but when we look at them they cover their mouths and continue quietly.

That was, until a certain friend of ours walks through the door.

"Giyuu, can i please have the usual" she says, taking off her gucci sunglasses.

"Mh" he nodds and begins making it.

"You're here early, we were expecting you to come much later shinobu" I look at her suspiciously.

"I just happened to be passing by and noticed a certain couple ~" she says as she subtly looks behind her. I follow her line of sight and notice Genya and Muichiro...

"How long have they been there???!" I say, absolutely dumbfounded.

"They came in an hour ago. They ordered two hot chocolates and a muffin" Giyuu says walking from behind me with shinobu's drink.

"$3.50" he says as he gives it to her, She gives him a $5 note and he puts it in the cash register.

"Cya this avo tomioka~" she says smiling, before putting on her sunglasses and leaving.

"Wait, you're streaming today?" I ask, looking at Giyuu.

"Mhm" he says as he gets back to work. Aww mann. I sigh in disappointment before greeting another customer and taking their order.

.

.

.

I plonk down on our bed as i sigh. I wanna do something with Giyuu before his stream but... UGHHHH!

"Giyuuuuu~" i wine as i roll over to face the roof. He walks over to me and sits next to me.

"What?" He says, but little did he know... It was a trap! I quickly grab him and pull him down ontop of me and hug him.

"I want attention" i say as i peck him on the lips. He rolls his eyes before giving me a kiss.

I deepen the kiss as i sit up with Giyuu still on me, moving my hands down to his waist.

The kiss lasts a while before we both finally part, Giyuu gasping for air. I smile before going in for another kiss, this time exploring the familiar cavern of his mouth.

"Mh~" he moans through the kiss as he wraps his arms around my neck.

When we separate, a string of saliva connects our mouths as i go in for a small kiss.

"My stream's in an hour.." Giyuu says as he looks to the side, blushing.

"That's more than enough time for some fun... What do you say love?~" i smirk devilishly as i grab his ass.