🍃Crossover?🍃

Modern AU
Demon slayer x Dr. Stone

----------------------------------------------------------

No one's pov:

Sabito rolled over in bed to hold his lover Giyuu, however he wasn't in bed with him. He patted the spot a few times before yawning and getting up.

"Giyuu?..." He said as he rubbed his eyes. He quickly tossed on a shirt and some pants before exiting their shared room.

When he got into the living room he saw three people. One with celery hair, another with half 'n half and finally, Giyuu.

Sabito blinked a few times before shouting, "WHAT THE FU-".

"WHO ARE THEY?????" He shakes Giyuu while pointing at the celery and Monochrome guy.

Giyuu looks over at the two before asking, "what are your names by the way?" In a chill voice.

"YOU DIDN'T EVEN ASK FOR THEIR NAMES???" Sabito was having a brain seizure.

"The name's Senku and this is Gen." The celery says pointing to himself, then the monochrome guy. "About how we got here, dunno. There was a white light then poof, we were here." Senku proceeds to pick his ear before Gen slaps him on the back of the head.

Giyuu looks at the both of them before hiding behind Sabito. "This is too much socialization." He then whips out his phone and starts texting tanjiro.

"I see you have an introvert too" Gen says, trying to make conversation.

"Yeah, he doesn't say much unless he's scolding me..." Sabito says, pouting a little. "Wait- what do you mean by 'too'?" He asks looking at Gen curiously.

"This one doesn't care for social interaction unless he's explaining science to them!~" Gen wraps his arm around Senku's and pats his shoulder with his other hand.

"Get off me Gen" Senku says as if he's about to scold him, which reminded Sabito of Giyuu, a bit smaller though.

"How old are you? You look like kids" Sabito asks staring at them suspiciously.

"Technically we're over 3 billion years old, but if you want somewhat realistic ages then I'm 18 and Gen's 19." He looks at Gen and rolls his eyes before muttering something.

Gen's eyes light up and he let's go of Senku. "Do you happen to have any cola?" He asks.

"In the fridge door" Giyuu shouts from the couch. He was laying on it vertically with his feet up in the air.

"When did you-" Sabito began before getting interrupted by Gen.

"Thank youuu~~" Gen then runs off into the kitchen.

"I'm 10 billion percent sure that he's going to take all your cola" Senku says with a, 'why eould you let him do that' face.

"I can just buy more" Sabito says proudly.

"Yeah, with MY money." Giyuu deflates Sabito's pride as he mumbles, "jackass..."

"I make money too! Plus if i use your money i always give you something in return~" Sabito crosses his arms.

"You sound like a prosti-" Senku begins to say before Sabito quickly shuts him up with a pillow to the face.

"THIS BOOK IS PG13 YOU FUCKING IDIOT" Sabito shouts at the top of his lungs, breaking the 4th wall...

"Sabito, the Author is literally wrorking on a chapter where you fuck me. I don't think-" Giyuu says plainly, ALSO breaking the 4th wall.

"People write fanfics of you two fucking? That's got to suck 10 billion percent." Senku snickers.

"HA, people write fanfics of you screwing around with GEN." Sabito shoots back.

Gen then walks in with a bunch of cola bottles in his arms, "What-" he begins before Senku quickly shuts him up.

Suddenly, a bright light appears and by the time it's over... Senku and Gen are gone.

"THEY TOOK ALL THE BLOODY COLA"

----------------------------------------------------------

Siamang gibbons...

Btw sorry for the short chapter, i promise the next one will be as long as Sabito's di- I MEAN LONG!

Also I'm currently stuck and need ideas-