sixth chapter

Yeonjun's pov:

Yeonjun's pov:

The mall, we reach soon after we started walking, looks the same as always. It probably looks the same as every other mall with many shops, some smaller some bigger, with everything you could wish for and so many things you can't afford, with food at every floor, mixing their scents with the stuffy air that surrounds us, as we enter.

My phone rings to inform me, that Beomgyu is already here. I look around, searching for him with my eyes. "You know where your friends are?" I ask Soobin, still looking for my younger friend.

"No, wait I'll-" Soobin started to say but got interrupted by an excited "Soobin-hyung!!!". Chuckling Soobin stuffs his phone, which he held probably to ask his friends about their location, back in his pants pocket and spread his arms, making himself ready to engulf a little bit younger looking boy in a hug.

Surprised and confused by this I can't take my eyes off Soobin, hugging that guy. Who is he? Wait. Am I really that dump? He was supposed to meet his friends. So, this should be one of them. When I think of it, he seems familiar. Wasn't he together with Soobin at the party?

"Hi, Yeonjun-hyung!" I hear a well-known voice. Thankful that I am able to change my gaze to another goal, I see my best friend walking towards with his big, shining smile, that I have last seen on his birthday. Before I could even question why he looks so happy, I notice the boy next to him.
With his grey hair, big eyes, sharp chin, and rather broad shoulders he fits to the description, or should I say rambling, about the boy Beomgyu is totally in love with since ages.

"Hey Beomgyu!" I say, signaling him with my eyes to introduce me to the others, but Soobin was faster: "Oh, Hyung! This is Hueningkai", he points at the boy, that was between his arms a few seconds before, and who is now bowing down with an excited smile, making me return the gesture immediately, "and this is Taehyun.", he adds while now pointing at the grey-haired boy next to a proudly and widely smiling Beomgyu. I can't prevent a grin appearing on my lips, seeing Beomgyu with his longtime crush, looking like he just won the lottery. While Taehyun, well, he doesn't look that affected and keeps an unbothered look on his face the whole time, only correcting Soobin "Kang Taehyun" and looking at me estimating. Beomgyu told me beforehand that he seems cold and distanced when you first meet him, and I now totally get what he meant. He seems like he doesn't want somebody near him, like he wants the world to spin without anyone talking to him.

I try to ignore his stare and look at my best friend again, wondering if we should separate our ways from the three, or suggest going somewhere together.

"Hyuuung!" The so called Hueningkai whines, using all his cuteness like a weapon towards Soobin, making him look at him full of curiosity. "What's wrong?"

Hueningkai tells us, that he definitely needs new clothes, and points happily at a store a few meters away from us. While the younger boy tries to drag Soobin there, the certain boy turns his head, looking at me, but doesn't say anything. Instead of him Taehyun, surprisingly, opens his mouth, asking: "Wanna join us?", looking at me and then at Beomgyu. I nod hesitantly, but Beomgyu already grabbed my arm, leaving me no other choice then to follow the three in front of us.