27-Lips on Lips

Sabrina

   At first, I didn't react, but when his soft lips started moving, mine did too.
Our lips rhythmically danced against one another. It was a pleasant feeling. I felt as though an eruption of fireworks were bursting in my stomach, and a tingling sensation ran all the way from my fingers to my lips. Leo gently put his right hand on my waist, and, if even possible, the sensations in my stomach became even stronger. I could almost hear my own heart beating. I felt warm all over, as if I were wrapped in a blanket in the middle of Summer.

Once we broke apart, I was breathless, not only because of the fact that our kiss lasted about 20 seconds, but also because of how good of a kisser Leo was. I knew my face was flushed. I hadn't been kissed in a long time.
   "I-I'm sorry," was all he said.
   "It's alright," I said, smiling through the tears.
In truth, I was glad he had kissed me.
He had kissed me.
Leo Blythe had kissed me.
I smiled wider and caught my breath. He mimicked my actions.
He took my hands in his and intertwined our fingers.
   "Sabrina," he said, and I looked up at his enchanting blue eyes, "thank you for telling me."
I smiled and didn't even know what to answer.
   "Thank you for kissing me."
We both laughed and smiled giddily at each other. And, presently, I felt no remorse regarding Cedric whatsoever. He would have wanted me to be happy.
Leo's face approached me slightly.
   "Sorry, can't resist—can I kiss you again?"
I laughed and nodded. He smiled and leaned in once more, closing the near gap between us.
This kiss was longer and the tiniest bit more passionate. This time, his hands moved around from the back of my neck, to my cheeks, to my waist. He pulled me closer with one hand, whilst the other cupped the back of my neck and ruffled my hair. I put both my hands on his chest, and leaned into him slightly more. Finally, I broke away because I didn't have enough air.
I breathed out through my nose in fear of having bad breath. He'd laugh if I told him that.
   "That was... really good," he said, smirking.
   "Yes," I laughed. "It was."
We smiled at each other in silence.
   "I had no idea. About any of this."
   "I know," my expression dimmed.
   "I'm sorry."
I looked up at him and saw that his eyes were watering, causing mine to widen.
   "No! Don't be! I just—I had to tell someone, and you're the most trustworthy person here," I answered, attempting to make his guilt vanish. He smiled weakly in return.
   "If my dad found us like this, we'd be in great trouble," I said.
   "But he's not coming home til' later, is he?" Leo asked, smirking at me and raising an eyebrow. His eyes drifted back down to my lips. His jaw clenched as he looked back at my irises, as if he were forcing himself to look away.
   "So, er, does this-I mean-are we, er," I stammered out, blushing even more now.
   "Sabrina, would you like to go on a date with me?" he interrupted.
   "Oh-I-of course," I managed.
He smiled at me. He looked angelic.
   "Perfect."
   It was a little awkward, but, all in all, I enjoyed that afternoon. He didn't talk more about my tale and I didn't mention it either. We were both a little too flustered for that.

   The next day at school, we exchanged smiles all day, and, after the final bell rung, we went to a nearby café and drank coffee. We talked and held hands. I felt joyful.
And then, when he walked me home, right before entering the house, I turned to him and gave him a peck on the cheek. I saw his cheeks turn slightly pink before entering my house.
It had all been going well. Too well. My life was, to be truthful, similar to that of a main character in a teenage drama book or movie. It was too good to be true, and yet it was true.
For nights after that, I constantly thought about the kiss we had shared. He was a good kisser. I wondered if he'd done it before. I fantasised about the next time we would kiss and imagined a hundred scenarios of us on dates, or kissing, or holding hands, or simply being a happy couple. I felt blissful and lucky.

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter today! I feel bad because I'm starting to like Leo more than Edward. He's just so sweet! And not a stalker.
Anyways, let me know your thoughts on Leo!