CHAPTER 1

The first bell rang, and students started to behave in their respective seats.

If there is anything the students fear, it is the volume of each sanction to be deducted from their records.

Tantiana University is well-known for its good student conduct and huge number of achievers.

Mark calmly walked past the entrance gates, acknowledging the guard with a nod as his face remained still and confident.

He walked with the number of bodies, hoping that they'd arrive before their teachers—their noses filled with different scents.

Some of them greeted him, and he replied back with a timid nod.

Mark Lee is the Student Council's president.

An intimidating alpha who received the most votes during the council election, famed for his displayed leadership from the previous years as the Vice President.

The student body looks up at him, especially those who wanted to get a piece of his gaze—though icy, but a powerful charm.

He rounded his locker and passed by some people who tried to talk to him, but Mark just gave them a look and proceeded on his way.

Least to say, Mark is used to these scenarios in every day of his student life. Though somewhat annoying and invading privacy, he perfected the tricks of controlling his emotions; thus, he is perceived as intimidating and stone-faced.

Dismissing the confessions he received is one of them. A never-ending cycle.

"Mark-ssi, good morning", a girl stood on his way.

Omega, he sensed

"It's my birthday this Saturday, I am hoping you could.. come?", she asked, battling her eyelashes

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not fond of big parties.", He glanced at the name tag, "Seoyoung-ssi, happy birthday in advance."

And maybe it's not the first birthday invite he received this week.

Mark walked to his class with the second bell echoing in the hallways, seeing the remaining students going inside their classrooms.

This building is a little special, actually—the BSBM Building.

Maybe because the council president is here, that no one wants to challenge the school rules.

But of course, it doesn't mean that the classroom is dead silent inside. Not his classroom, that is.

Because the moment he stepped in, a loud voice greeted him.

From someone he knows very well.

He sighed.

"What is going on now?"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑(α)๑ஓ ────── ⊰