CHAPTER 34

Christmas, and it's their first official holiday together.

Mark and Danielle are soon accompanied by their own families, with the two sides agreeing to meet again and spend the holiday at the Yoon's house.

It was a very warm welcome—big smiles with their family's union through the relationship of their proud children.

Giselle, though, is still with Yuta in Japan, as it became a tradition for the mates to spend it together with both of their families simultaneously. Since they already spent it with the Lees last year, it's now time for them to spend it with the Nakamotos this year.

Haechan was called home in the early morning, and they can just wish that nothing bad will happen within his family.

By now, the families are enjoying the Christmas feast. They sat around the long table with little to no escape from continuous talks.

Mark and Danielle are seated beside each other as they do every day, like they now own those exact spots themselves.

Mark is very hands-on with the omega, immediately attending to her even if she won't ask him to.

Mark is very dear to the Yoons, as is Elle to the Lees.

With mates considered married couples by their nature, the parents can't help but ask whether the two have plans to live together.

A perfect time, actually.

The mates have already talked about it recently.

"We agreed to live together at the start of the second semester. The pressure will be doubled at that time, and we needed each other to keep ourselves sane", Mark answered.

The parents also shared a delightful look.

"Have you looked into available units already?", Irene asked. She also couldn't help but worry about the pair's housing.

"I can refer them to one of the good spaces these days. Son, do you remember your cousin Taeyong's residential land? I can talk to your uncle to save you the upper floor", Ethan chimed.

"Dad, it would be embarrassing; at least he would let us pay."

"I'm sure Taeyong will strictly tell you not to in the first place", Claude grinned and looked at Irene. "Don't worry, the building is safe. They'll be in VIP, and the security and services are extra tight there."

"I just wanted to make sure that they'd be comfortable and safe whenever. It's their first time. They're young mates too", Irene replied.

Mark looked at Danielle, silently asking for her opinion about the house.

The omega only nodded as she still had her mouth full of food.

Mark fondly smiled and faced their parents, all excited to confirm the deal.

Gift-giving is always fun for them.

They generously gifted each other, and it is more endearing as this is their first.

It feels wonderful, especially for the young mates.