CHAPTER 15

On Sunday evening, they decided to have a night out.

It is a little crucial because they're with a famous model, but maybe a cap and a mask are enough.

It's not that celebrities weren't strolling around too; I'm sure there are some of them who wanted a nightlife too.

Anyway, they just ate dinner at a hotpot restaurant since Renjun is badly craving it, and then they stopped by a dessert corner.

Danielle unintentionally remembered Mark. She picked out the flavor he had chosen when they hung out before.

So? It's not like this ice cream is a curse to remember him; she just shrugged it off and thought that maybe her mind just works like that.

Jaehyun is nice, really. He behaves like a normal alpha, but not like someone who feels so rude and mighty.

Jaehyun in alpha mode is just him being quiet, observant, well-spoken, strong, and, of course, having a dominating and musky scent.

His gazes can be narrowed and dark too, but it's just by nature.

He has a cute smile and cute dimples! He laughs loudly too when he's really high in the mood.

They learned the alpha model has a mall show here for Prada; that's why he's here. After that, he will be back in Italy for the runway.

The omegas and Giselle grew closer to him, even though they'd just been stuck together for two whole days.

The omegas like him for being kind, and Giselle likes him for being a good alpha.

All in all, they have already adopted Jaehyun into their small, chaotic circle.

"I want that Prada necklace. I'm going to wear it every day at school, I swear. Flex", Haechan said.

"Me, I love the denim one like Elle's!", Renjun added.

"Wallet", Chenle grinned.

"Uhh, I'm not interested", Giselle said, shaking her head.

"You already got me one!", Danielle beamed.

Jaehyun chuckled and nodded, finishing his bowl.

"I'll send you more products that are available at the main shop. I'm sure you have something that you want."

"You can buy your own!", Danielle nagged, embarrassed that the male omegas shamelessly listed what they wanted when Jaehyun asked them.

"Aren't we supposed to be honest?", Chenle mused.

"You're being shameless."

"It's fine; also, I kind kinda want to give you guys a gift. Just for... welcoming me, I think?"

"Just who are we not to welcome you", Renjun scoffed. "We got a celebrity friend."

Haechan agreeably nodded. "Don't forget us."

"I won't", Jaehyun shifted to Danielle, "do you want more?"

The female omega immediately stopped hoarding Giselle's ice cream, letting out an awkward chuckle and shaking her head.

"Wait a damn minute Mark Austin!", Giselle called, and their eyes also snapped at the direction she was looking.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑(α)๑ஓ ────── ⊰

"They'll wonder why you asked for me", Danielle said, and she let out a sigh when the alpha's lips traveled on her neck. "Mark, not here."

"Jung Jaehyun, huh?"

"What about it?"

"He's staying at your house. You're with him all weekend?"

Danielle looked at him when he pulled away, seeing his eyes glinting in something dark, contrasting his small grin.

She tilted her head in confusion. "Why?"

"Hm?", Mark tucked her hair behind her ear, leaning towards her. "Do you have something to tell me?"

"No.", The omega backed up on his car more.

"Really", he hummed and brushed their lips. "Just friends then?"

"Mark", she whined.

The alpha smirked and pecked at her lips. He saw the omega chasing for more, but he completely pulled back, stifling a smile because of it.

"Go, they'll be looking for you."

"I hate you."

He chuckled. "Not tonight", he rubbed her waists. "I'll pick you up tomorrow. Let Chenle go first. Now go back to them for now, princess. I'll make sure to praise you over and over again tomorrow."

Monday morning, the alpha's car is filled with suffocating mixed scents again.

Somehow quickies are not enough for them now, wanting to prolong the ministration and chase their pleasures round after round.

They fit each other so well, understand their smallest actions, and surely know how to make the other want more.

Their sudden absence is not very well noticed, thankfully. They know very well how to play with words and convince their friends.

Their touches are like a burning signal, and their eyes speak what they want.

And as time passed, they became more and more familiar with each other, discovered new kinks, and had unlimited exploration.

People around them wouldn't know, but surely they have that ongoing tension between them that only they know about.