CHAPTER 32

Days, weeks, and months passed, and the students were all either traveling home or planning their vacation.

The winter season is fast surging, and the cold breeze is now felt in the early morning.

The holiday break is one of the most anticipated long-term rests.

Well, except for most graduating students who're completing their final thesis.

"Take care, you two", Elle hugged Chenle and Renjun as the two also tightened their hold.

"You should come with us sometimes", Chenle said.

"Bold of you to invite Elle when we can't even visit each other's places even if we're in the same country!", Renjun hit the latter's arm.

"How about me?", Haechan ran, but the three playfully shoved him away.

It soon became another loud, useless bickering session.

Meanwhile, the alphas just conversed on their own—quietly and more sophisticatedly than the other side.

Because of the latter group's loud voices, they were alarmed and thought something serious had happened, but they soon laughed at them.

"Mom's here; we should go. Happy Holidays, people!", Chenle beamed while happily waving his hands.

All of them also bid goodbye to the two and helped them with their bags.

"Where should we go, hm?", Mark approached Elle and kissed her temple.

The omega automatically leaned her weight to the alpha's side as his arm pooled around her waist.

"I don't know; it's still very early for dinner. What about the guys?"

"They're driving home too. Giselle will stay with Yuta for the holidays."

"Owh, so it's only me and Haechan."

"Haechan?"

"Yeah, he's staying with us this holiday. A bit of a family problem."

"Oh, okay, well, he can ride with us if he wants."

"Where?"

Mark smiled. "Your house, of course, pretty girl. I'll be staying over, can I?"

Elle just rolled her eyes and pecked at the alpha's lips.

The omega walked to Haechan, while Mark just stayed behind, his eyes never leaving the girl.

"If your stares have powers, she would melt, Mark,", Jeno approached, and the latter just laughed. "You love her so much, don't you?", Jeno asked, even if it's too obvious.

"Yeah. I can't believe she's my mate", a fond smile curled on Mark's lips. "Isn't she beautiful, Jen?"

Jeno can just smile and nod, even though the latter can't see it. "She is", he honestly answered. "I'm happy that you finally found the one you deserve."