CHAPTER 28

Mark let out a loud guttural moan when the heavy rut struck again.

All his pent-up stress, displeasure, and school pressure piled up so high that it caused his body to give up and crack to vulnerability.

His inner alpha wanted to take control, fighting off his remaining conscious strength.

He had taken an hour-long shower, hoping that the increasing heat on his body would lessen, but the moment the cold from the shower died down on his body, his rut only started.

It was heavier than his previous ruts. Usually, if he'll encounter a heavy rut, it'll be because of the shifting weather or in the summer season.

Mark is topless, but he is still sweating in his air-conditioned room.

He's been enduring it for a few hours now, and even if he already came for a few rounds of self-pleasure, it's not enough.

If anything, he's craving something.

He won't deny that hearing the omega's voice awhile ago in the call woke something in him—the need to claim a mate.

When the call ended, his inner alpha was crying for more.

It became so painful for him that he's beginning to burn up.

Others will think that he's having a bad fever, but this is how alphas are normally in heavy ruts.

The need for sex is uncontrollable.

Alphas without mates are good to play with random people, but alphas like Mark, who already have a specific person in mind, will only be satisfied if they're with that person.

For Mark, Elle is like his lifeline.

He's so desperate that he gets to moan her name whenever he'll chase his pleasure.

His hands are going numb from stroking and pleasuring himself over and over again.

Honestly, Mark could cum untouched just by imagining the omega with him.

Actually, it happened twice before he began crying helplessly.

He wanted Elle; he needed her.

But he also wants to save her from him.

The alpha knows what he can possibly do just by seeing her standing there.

He can't trust himself in this situation.

Mark would want her to stay away from him for now, than to pull her in him.

He doesn't want to be the beast that will break his beauty.

Another two hours passed, and the rut is never less. It's just rising and rising every second his body ejaculates.

His temperature rises, and the pain multiplies so much that he can feel his body giving up any second now.

His phone stopped chiming too. Mark knows that Elle is trying to reach him.

He's actually ignoring her on purpose.