CHAPTER 22

Mark was sure his pheromones just released on their own, reflecting his sudden frustration when he saw Jaehyun coming out of the gate.

Mark was the one who offered Elle a ride home. She said she'll be going home tonight, as per her mother's words, and the direction is completely opposite from the university dorms.

While Jeno was the one who drove the male omegas to the dorm, he took responsibility for taking Elle and, of course, Giselle, as they don't have any places to go but home.

He didn't care if Giselle felt his pheromones. All he thinks about is how the alpha model securely wrapped his arm around Elle's waist to keep her walking in balance.

Mark scowled.

It could be a gentlemanly act, considering that the female omega has a hard time keeping her balance.

He knows he's just being overdramatic and overly jealous.

"What's with that model?", Now he can't control his mood.

His sudden talking surprised Giselle, who looked at him through the mirror.

"What?"

"Is he that close with Elle?"

"Probably. They've known each other for weeks."

"And Auntie Irene is okay with that?"

"Considering that Jaehyun is still there, it's clearly okay with her."

"I don't get it. She just let a whole stranger live with them."

"Jaehyun is not a stranger! He's working with moma. And what about this whole conversation, Mark? You're so confusing."

Mark just rolled his eyes.

"Do you really like Elle so much?"

Mark almost hit the brakes as his eyes widened.

His grip on the wheel tightened and he regained his composure, feeling dizzy from the sudden interview.

Giselle felt it, and she sighed, locking her phone and giving her full attention to the male.

"You've been so different towards her recently. It's so obvious, like it's a bonus game", she said. "And you're just clearly jealous. Just because an alpha is being close to her."

"They're not just close! In any way, they're practically living with each other!"

"Why are you yelling? I'm not at fault here!"

Their pheromones are now feigning dominance, and the car is surrounded by them.

Mark sighed and opened the windows, letting it out. Soon after, they were both cool.

"We've been in it for some time now", Mark said after a long silence.