CHAPTER 42

Mark and Danielle knew that there were still other people whom they considered sharing their relationship updates.

After the parents went home, the young mates lazed on the bed, keeping up with the time they lost.

Mark shared his experiences and achievements in the company with a smile engraved on his face.

Elle was obviously proud, her eyes sparkling as she lovingly looked at him, listening intently to every word.

"Gi accompanied me too. She'll sometimes force me to go home if I look like fainting."

"What"

Mark clamped his lips close, then sheepishly smiled.

Elle raised a brow. "So you're really, really overworked?"

"Well, I haven't fain—yeah, okay", Mark just shut himself up when the omega glared.

Elle can just sigh and drop her frown.

"Hmmm anyways, so I was saying, Gi would do my shifts, so it really looked like it's the two of us training."

"How many hours have you slept recently?"

"At least four hours?"

"Really, Mark"

"Sorry, I can't help it", he said, shifting to his side to look at the omega properly. "How about you?"

"Mhm. Except for the finals, I'm feeling fine."

"Did you not get sick?"

"Almost. I mean, it would appear normal because we're separated. Young mates like us should be with each other every day to strengthen our bond."

"Hmmm, how about now?"

"I think I'm going to get sick."

Mark frowned. "Why?"

Elle laughed at it, squishing the alpha's cheeks and kissing his puffing lips.

"I feel whole now. The only thing I worry about now is graduation."

"Right, we're graduating. I don't want to work!", he hugs her tight. "Then I'll be away from you again."

"I believe, deserved."

"Baby!"

⊱ ──────ஓ๑(α)๑ஓ ────── ⊰

[I believe I should marry myself], Jaemin said, his camera showing him lazily lying on his bed.

[Y'all, I think I found my mate.] Chenle said

Elle's brows creased. "Who? When?"