CHAPTER 12

!!!

"Does that feel good?", Mark airily asked, groaning at the amount of pleasure he's riding on—him pounding beneath her as they trashed on the backseat of his car.

This is what they fear. The craving.

After what happened at the party, they formed an internal connection, making their inner alpha and omega more familiar to each other.

They crave each other's touch, lips that's hungrily tasting each other, mouths that swallow every lustful noise, the heat of their bodies pressed together, and the wondrous pleasure they receive.

One meaningful look, and they already know what's happening after; then, in the end, they'll just find themselves rocking both their highs.

Dark corners and the alpha's car are their escapes. They haven't gone into each other's private spaces yet, as both of them aren't living alone.

Sometimes it's a pain if the hungry pleasure strikes and they can't relieve it.

After all, they still have classes, and they're not living together.

"I'm close", Danielle whispered, burying her face on the alpha's neck as she let those firm grips control the pace of her hips.

"Are you still on pills?"

"Mhm"

"I want to put it all inside you."

"Fill me up then. Show me that I'm good enough to please you, alpha."

Mark had a hard time controlling the volume of his voice—moaning, groaning, and growling in her ear as he thrust up at the fastest pace he could muster. It became a signal that the alpha is at his peak, and the omega is just as excited to take all his release.

A few more, and he pushed deep inside her, pulling her in for a kiss. He moaned in her mouth, and his hips were shaking from the amount of pulsating pleasure.

When they both came down and had enough time to catch their breaths, Danielle slowly got up, freeing the alpha's satisfied length, and felt his cum flowing out of her at the same time.

"I have wet tissues in the compartment", Mark said, reaching for them, immediately getting one piece to clean her.

"You can just take me back to the dorms; we can shower there too."

"Sure, we need to get these traces out anyway."

"I reek of your scent", Danielle agreeably hummed, to which Mark laughed.

When they were done cleaning and dressing up, Mark decided to open all the windows for the mixed smells to flow out, driving to the university dormitory and parking beside the omegas' building.

They separately showered—quickly but surely, as I may add.

It's true that they have two hours of vacant time, but someone might wonder where they are. Danielle and Mark also disappeared suddenly.