CHAPTER 37

Mark humbly admitted his mistake and promised Elle that he wouldn't be too strict with her again.

There were already a lot of external pressures around them, and it's a mate's responsibility to guide their lover to sanity.

Their lovable chemistry is easily brought back by the alpha's continuous improvements and the omega's willingness to accept his routines.

The daily exhausting schedule is kept, but the mates tried their very best not to make it a hindrance to their relationship.

Moreover, Mark let Elle visit him in the company, granted that the omega won't do it so often that Mark would get so used to her presence and will constantly crave it if she's not there.

They felt better after a week and also inserted their reviews for the finals whenever there was a possible time.

By now, the mates are getting ready to sleep, bodies tangled under the blanket and eyes closed to let sleep devour them.

Mark is softly brushing the omega's hair, while Elle laid comfortable against his bare chest.

"You did so well today", Elle commented.

A small smile curled on the alpha's lips. "You too. Sleep now; we're both early tomorrow."

"Are you sure you can take advance exams?"

"Yeah, I'm ready. You helped me review as well."

"Will you go to the company afterwards?"

"Hmm, no ah, that should be a surprise", Mark says. "Anyways, I requested dad for a day off for the advance exams. He only gave me three days though."

"That's okay; you can focus on your studies for those days."

"Hmm, I'm thinking that it'll be perfect for me to make up for the time I lost with you."

"That's sweet, Mark, but please no lengthy travels. I still have more requirements to finish, you too."

"Okay"

The two basked in silence after that.

They felt each other's heart beats, and calming scents dancing on their noses.

The night was cool, and the moon is full.

It has been a long time since they shared a calm night like this.

Mark and Danielle hoped that the upcoming days would be as problem-free as this.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑(α)๑ஓ ────── ⊰

As scheduled, Mark took his first set of advanced exams.

He personally requested this, considering his internal health of balancing school and work.

Mark is smart and a model student, so the dean doesn't have any problems processing the alpha's request.