CHAPTER 23

"Are you sure you got everything?", Danielle asked while checking up on the model's things.

"Hmm, if you're available to come with me, I would bring you", Jaehyun answered.

"Alright, you're good!"

The alpha just smiled and looked over to the others.

One look, and most of them already had frowns on their faces—some of them on the verge of crying.

Jaehyun laughed at the emotional departure, and when he opened his arms, the male omegas were fast to run up to him.

"He'll call guys, gosh you,", Danielle rolled her eyes.

"He'll call you!", Renjun pouted. "You're always the favorite."

"Are you being serious?"

"No, I just want someone far away to call me too."

"I'll happily call you even if I'm beside you~", Haechan cooed and attempted to kiss the latter's cheek but just got pushed away.

Since they basically unclasped themselves from Jaehyun, the alpha finally got some free room to breathe and shifted his eyes to Giselle.

The female alpha let go of her mate and also went to the model for a small hug.

"Be safe wherever, cool guy", Giselle tapped his back and pulled away with a smile.

"I still can't believe that I got to meet a celebrity", Yuta tapped his shoulder with a chuckle. "We should hang out whenever you'll come back."

Jaehyun nodded. "I would love to."

His eyes then landed on another male alpha-face, masked with obvious boredom and utter annoyance.

It wasn't long when their gazes met, and Jaehyun flashed a small smile.

He walked towards Mark and offered his hand; the younger man glared at it and raised his brow.

"She's yours", Jaehyun's smile widened. "Don't let this slide, or I'll gladly get the opportunity."

Mark scoffed and darkly gazed. "I got here first."

"But still haven't got her officially", Jaehyun teasingly grinned and tapped his shoulder. "Kidding aside, the floor's all yours. Don't waste any more time. You can get rid of me, but you can't stop more people from coming after her. Elle's a diamond. Treat her the way she deserves."