CHAPTER 35

The skies were blue when the young mates walked outside the residential building.

They happily conversed throughout the car ride to school, ordering takeout for breakfast along the way.

The contract for one of the available unit spaces in Lee's residential building is quite easy—too easy, if you ask Mark.

The young alpha also convinced that they would pay for the unit even though the adults didn't want them to.

They wanted to give the unit to the mates as a gift, but Mark personally wanted to give Elle a house, so he got competitive, and it showed how he won the discussion with pride.

Anyway, their house is spacious and organized. They're both obsessed with being tidy, so they never have a problem with scattered things.

They got a house bash on their fourth day of moving, inviting their families and friends.

They received a ton of house materials that the young mates never had to buy.

It was a butterfly feeling of living together.

They got the whole space to themselves, building their own territory that only they could rule.

These days, Mark and Danielle being mates isn't old news.

Finally, no one dared to try to make a move on either of them.

It's so obvious now that people were disappointed in themselves for not considering the chance way before.

The holiday season passed, and now they're in the most pressing semester.

It's the finals and the most sensitive time for the graduating students.

Also, it was the first time that Mark and Danielle felt something off between them.

"I'm home", Mark tiredly announced, dropping his bag off his shoulders and letting it slide onto his grip.

"Elle?", he peeked into the kitchen but found no one.

He walked to their bedroom after, sensing the omega inside.

He was about to call her again when he saw her asleep on her study desk, with notebooks and pens scattered around her. Her laptop is also on, still playing some YouTube discussions.

Mark placed his bag on his own desk and went to her, carefully removing the earbuds stuffed in her ears.

He also paused the video, and then he rounded to the side where he could see her face. He chuckled.

"I told you to rest between reviews."

It was a light tone, but her senses ticked at hearing the alpha's voice waking her up.

"Sorry", Mark surprisedly said, patting her head. "Go to bed; it's uncomfortable here."

"How was your training?", Elle sleepily murmured.

Mark flashed a small smile. "The same."