CHAPTER 44

The graduation process is chaotic.

The graduating students have to prepare certain documents for the university to include their names for completion.

The funniest (and also the annoying) part is the signing of clearance.

They would chase their teachers for their signatures, and if the teacher was in a trippy mood, they would ask their students to do something first.

For Jeno, their math teacher asked him to do 50 push-ups.

For Haechan, their foreign language teacher asked him to sing his favorite Korean song, and so he sang Baekhyun's Bambi and made a concert of it.

For now, those two are just one of those students who's luckily picked.

"Count me too", Renjun groaned as he plopped on the chair, sweaty foreheads dropping on his arms.

"What did they ask you to do?", Chenle already laughs.

"I really think I saw his section cheerleading near the garden", Jisung said.

Renjun immediately raised his head to glare on him, catching the alpha off guard.

"Oh, it's really your section?"

"Shut up. My embarrassment meter is still up in my skull", Renjun grumbled.

Jeno cooed and patted his head. "I'm sure it came out cute."

Renjun swatted his hand away while clicking his tongue. "I'm not a kid."

"Mhm, little pup."

"So, we're safe now, right?", Chenle only asked, gaining the other's attention, completely ignoring Jeno's apologies while facing Renjun's wrath.

Mark shrugged, "Maybe."

"They will definitely just sign yours anyway. They always don't have any problem with a student president like you", Elle pouted.

"So you're saying they have a problem with me; that's why they asked me to do shit!", Haechan whined.

"As if you didn't enjoy your superstar era", Jaemin says, earning a glare from the latter.

"Aren't we going to order something?", Renjun suddenly asks, shifting their attention to him.

"Are you done scratching Jeno?", Giselle teased.

"I don't scratch!"

"Yeah, okay", Haechan nudged at Jeno. "His hair looks like an animal just chased him. Our poor, poor Jeno."

"Hey! Don't fight with him", Renjun puffs his cheeks. "Me only."

The others can only laugh through it, just nodding and gesturing for the male omega to go on.

Jeno only smiled, a bloom on his cheek.

Mark was right. You can never get mad with your omega.

After filling themselves up with buckets of snacks, they separated again, with the graduating ones filling their clearances.