CHAPTER 27

It's old news about Mark driving Danielle back and forth to the dorms.

A few students had noticed them going to school in the alpha's car every morning until word spread and almost all of the student body was aware of the close interaction.

Some are linking their closeness because the omega is friends with the alpha's sister, while others have defended that there's clearly going on between the two and that they have seen it.

Actually, Mark and Danielle were never a secret.

The alpha is fond of putting Elle before others, and he's now often seen with her wherever she goes.

Their classmates are everyday witnesses, though a few treat it as a classroom secret romance.

Sure, there are tons of questions about whether they're really a couple, and two answers were somehow fished out from the two.

Elle always answers that the alpha is courting, while Mark always answers soon.

The fight of the alphas and omegas trying to get Mark's and Danielle's attention still never ceased, as nobody doesn't have a valid reason to.

Until they can't see that the two are claimed, they won't stop.

That's the sole reason why Mark became overprotective. He started scenting the omega as if she's already his, and as a reply, Elle indirectly tells him to continue.

Her inner omega is obviously high on air when it feels like the alpha is claiming her.

It's like an omega's pride to boast that someone is chasing and worshipping her.

"I'm not done yet", Mark hummed and shifted to the other side of her neck, planting small kisses on it.

"Markie, please, my friends, tell me that I no longer have my scent with me."

"Then it's good, isn't it", he whispered against her ear and licked a stripe on her earlobe. "You'll smell like an alpha, and no one will dare steal you from me."

"But don't you want to smell my scent anymore?"

Mark frowned when he was presented with a new fact: "Fine, I'll tone it down, but! It's just for me to smell you, understand? Just me to get close to you like this."

"I understand", she chuckled and successfully turned around to face him with his tight arms around her waists. "You said you have a meeting?"

"Yeah, and I can't drive you home."

"It's fine; I still have the boys with me, remember?"

"You guys are all omegas. Do you want me to call Jeno to drive you all?"

"And? Are you looking down on us because we're all omegas?"

Mark's eyes widened in a fraction and he aggressively shakes his head. "No, no! What I mean is, I bet you guys will just walk back. What if some douchebag decides to mess with you?"

"Then we will mess with him the same", Elle flashed a reassuring smile and card her fingers through his raven hair. "We'll be fine, alpha."