EPILOGUE

"Good morning, I'm Mark Austin Lee", the alpha politely bowed while receiving loud claps.

"Congratulations on passing the interview. I hope you'll enjoy your time here, and I hope I'll be seeing you as the years pass. My office is on the last floor on the left side; now, if you have personal concerns that need to be addressed by me, you're welcome to visit", he added.

"I sure will work here until I die. I can't believe the Vice President is super hot."

"I don't think he's single, though. He has a ring."

"His scent is so sexy. I wonder if he has kids."

"I'm curious if he's really mated."

"Sshh, don't you have any sense of respect?"

"Hold your blood, girl. You react like Mr. Lee's your mate."

"Me, I'm curious who his mate is."

"Why? Hoping you can challenge his mate?"

"You guys are hornies. You go here to work."

"You shut up. Oh, he's looking here~"

"He's looking at me."

"You're already assigned to your respective departments. Please see your office heads for your desk spaces. It was nice meeting you, new recruits. Make me proud."

The new recruits loudly clapped again, and Mark could just flash a smile as he walked to the side to let the head of the HR department speak.

"They like you", Giselle said as soon as he sat next to her.

"Who?"

Giselle scoffed, "The recruits, dummy. I can smell the seductive scents from here."

Mark chuckles. "It'll pass."

"Ah, by the way, is the lunch plan still up?"

"Hmm, I guess? I still have to check if my girls can go here by lunch."

"Right, Kielle has a recital. What if we'll just reschedule it tomorrow or whenever? You should at least show up there."

"I really wanted to, but she said she understood,", a fond smile curled on his lips. "I really can't believe how fast they're growing, and they sound mature too."

"Please, you're the best parents to them. Even if you're both busy at work, a family bonding is a family bonding. You never give them less time, Mark. I'm so proud of you."

"Back to you. Is Shotaro still good in Japan?"

Giselle rolled her eyes. "Please, that kid won't even leave his papa's tail. They're the best definition of partners in crime."

"Khalia won't leave Elle's side too. It's just so cute, you know. Kielle can't have Elle alone for too long as the other will cry."

Giselle snorted, "That's why you made Kielle grow fonder of you; you sneak."

Mark sheepishly smiled. "I can't be alone in the family. I need an ally."