CHAPTER 10

The two just stared at each other; they didn't know what to say.

Danielle bet that the blush on her cheeks added to being too flustered, while Mark stood up from the couch when the omega stepped out her door.

"I'm so sorry for cutting your moment, but is this supposed to be like those romantic scenes where your heart beats fast and there are flowers around you when you first laid eyes on each other?"

Mark and Danielle immediately looked away, the air shifting awkwardly between them.

Chenle grinned. "I'm joking! Gosh... unless?"

"We're going! Don't invite other people over", Danielle threw a warning glare.

"Where are you staying the night, by the way?"

"I'll drive her home; don't worry", Mark offered with a small smile.

"Yeah, I'll text you! You don't need to stay up though; I'm bringing my key."

"Danielle!"

The said omega also turned back, with Chenle beckoning her over and pulling her close when she's at arm's length.

"Did you take your pills?", he closely whispered in her ear.

"Uhh no, why? Is it so strong?"

"Stupid, I don't care if the whole house will smell of flowers and honey. What I mean is.. pregnancy pills."

"What the fuck!", Danielle exclaimed, pushing the male omega in shock, though he just crazily laughed.

"Is there something?", Mark quipped.

Danielle threw the heaviest glare she could muster, then looked at Mark with a big smile.

"Nah, let's go. We don't want to be late", she said, pushing the alpha out and slamming the door closed.

On the way to the alpha's car, which is just parked outside the omegas' dormitory, Mark is obviously stealing glances, and Danielle almost counted how many times he looked.

She can't also help but grin, clamping her mouth close just so she can't say something that will stop him.

The omega likes being checked out, especially because she knows that she has something to get people's attention.

Danielle feels special at most about being noticed by Mark Lee.

"Now you're staring at me", She can't help but point it out.

Mark laughed and started the engine. "I'm sorry if that made you feel awkward; it's just that you look good."

"Really?"

"Yeah, you look beautiful in that dress", Mark glanced at her with a smile. "The natural look suits you most."

"Okay, you can stop now."

He chuckled and fixated on the road. "You still can't hold many compliments. You should be used to it now."