CHAPTER 13

The weekend came, and the omegas are singing destructively loudly inside Giselle's car.

Who would've known that they would crazily run up to Lee's front porch and yell the female alpha's name in the early morning?

Of course Danielle got permission from Claude, and the alpha woman is also down to some messy mornings and even prepared the omegas some toasts.

In the end, Giselle got bombarded with pillows and loud invitations when they barged into her room.

It's just a bonus that the alpha can't ever get mad at them. She signed up with the devils.

"Do I wear the swimsuit?", Haechan excitedly asked.

"It's a pool, not a beach", Chenle judged.

"K, thanks for ruining my main character moment."

"Will you two shut up? I'm trying to sleep here", Renjun grumbled and inched more to the side, leaving a big space between him and the bickering omegas.

"Did you tell your mom that we're coming?", Giselle asked while eating a sandwich, driving with one hand.

"Yeah, and she's weird."

Giselle curiously hummed.

"She keeps sending smiling emojis to me since last night", Danielle said, showing the conversation with deep furrowed brows.

Giselle laughed. "Maybe she's excited; please don't act as if you don't know your mom. You're literally a carbon copy of her."

"Yeah, and I feel so suspicious. What if she bought a man home?"

"You don't want that? Ever since they divorced, we never saw auntie with a partner again. If she does bring one home, wouldn't it be better if you'd consider it for your mom's personal happiness?"

The omega pouted, "So, are you saying I don't bring happiness to her?"

"You do, but you bring both happiness and stress."

"Aria Giselle Lee!"

"She's right", Chenle mused from the back, and the girl was also fast to reach and hit him.

Least to say, they arrived at the Yoon's residence without bruises or injuries.

They were immediately welcomed inside—Giselle parking in the front parking space, and then they carried their own bags.

Their loud voices are surely traveling in the air, enough to wake everyone up as they skipped past the front door.

"We're home!", Haechan hollered like he owned it.

A youthful-looking woman immediately came to them with a big smile, making them run to hug her like the little kids they are.

"Haechi, what did you do to your hair?", Irene commented while ruffling the boy's rainbow-highlighted hair.

"I look pretty, right? I know, I know", he devilishly giggled.

"No, it looks like a failed trip to the salon. Right moma?", Renjun joined