4

It was a calm and silent morning in Kim's mansion cause mr. Hitler was there. Soobin comes to the dining table for breakfast.

Good morning mr. Joon. He wished his Dad.

Morning son... Sit. He serves his son. Jin also joins them.

Where is Taehyung? Call him. Jin said to the maid. The maid gulped after hearing that and look at upstairs.

We have a party in today evening. We should go. Get ready I will pick you up. Joon said.

Excuse me, please... Your business parties are so boring. Soobin said... Dad.

As your like... Joon smiled at him.

Thanks... Love you.

Tae comes down and settles himself in front of the table. Jin serve food with utmost care otherwise this tiger became angry.

We have a party in the evening both of you should come. He said before starting eating.

We will... Jin said.

Soobin looks at his father for help. But Namjoon doesn't open his mouth.

Tae looks at him... Any problem?

No. No... We will come... Soobin said.

********

Good morning mr. Kim has a nice day... Jungkook with him once he saw him at school.

Morning Jungkook... Jin wishes him back and walks to his room. He put all his things on the table. Open the curtains and window then. After having some water he sat in his seat and put the fan on... and Kim seokjin was covered with some white powder all over his body... Someone put powder on fan leaves.

That someone was easily got filled because only one person can do this. Jeon Jungkook.

Yoongi asks sorry to Jin personally and mr. Bunny got three days suspension.

But bunny was happy... First of all, he takes his revenge second he doesn't want to school for three days. He was very happy.

Jungkook buys some chocolates and a can of coca cola. He was walking home. He walks down the road by singing a song... When he finds a child and mother begging on the road... He gives all his money and chocolate to them.

And bunny becomes happy... One evil thing and one good thing... So it's balanced. He walks home by playing football with an empty can of coco cola. He stops in front of the signal.

Taehyung was calling someone while waiting for the green signal. But he saw something Interestingly... A boy who was jumping like a rabbit through the zebra crossing, Whit to white... He was wearing an oversized hoodie and big pants. His hair was tied in a ponytail. Taehyung's eyes follow the boy still he hides from his eyes.

Crazy..... Tae smiled for a second.

******

Soobin and Jimin look at each other.

It's boring... Jimin said.

So... So... Boring. Soobin exaggerate.

Both of them were at the party. It's nothing but a success party. A pure high-class business party.

If Kooky is here... Jimin said.

You are right..... Soobin agrees. Jimina... That girl looking at us.

Come let's talk with them. Both of them move to the girls.

Jin was busy in his company of friends.

Jin... Listen. Your husband was so dangerous than your son. How he became a sheep now after marrying Tae's mother. So what I am suggesting find a perfect companion for him... Then he will change. Believe me. Jin looks at the old lady.

I will think about it...

Congratulations mr. Kim... This is the third party of yours I am attending this month. Some of them congratulate Namjoon.

Thank you... He smiles.

Where is your family?

They are busy in their world... And Tae is there... He points toward Taehyung who is busy with someone.

Is that Jung Hoseok with him? The man asks with a gulp.

Yes... It's him. Joon replied.

So... It was right...

What?

I mean... Tae's mafia connection... The man said with a Sutter.

Of course mr. I mean he is my son though...

See you mr. Kim... My wife is calling me. The man said.

Wait... How is your Job?

Goo..... Good... That man Sutter again.

Good? I thought being police is very difficult... Namjoon smirks at him.

Mr Kim i...

Eat and go... Namjoon said to him dangerously and walk towards Taehyung and Hoseok.

The man already escaped with his dear life.

What happens mr. Kim? Jimin asks Jin.

Oh. Jimin, nothing my dress stained by some curry.

Do you need help? Jimin asks politely.

No... But if get some soap or something... Jin looks around.

Give it to me... Jimin picks the coat and adds some hand wash to the stain and wash it well and drys it at a hand dryer.

Thank you, my son... Jin smiled at him. Both of them walk out of the bathroom.

It's ok mr. Kim. Bye. He walks to his friend's group.

Jin stares at him. If this boy becomes my son-in-law... He thought for a moment.