40

As usual, Taehyung woke at 5 am...he was about to get up but something make him back...something heavy on his chest... He looks at him.

Yea...I got married...my husband...Tae caresses his cheeks...Tae can't believe he got married, he remembers all the memories he had with this bunny...Tae again kisses his head...husband...he said with a smile.

After getting fresh up Taehyung wears a short t...he covers kooky with a duvet...and goes out for the morning jogging.

Good morning Hyung...Jimin wishes once they meet in their usual spot...

Morning Jimin...before Jimin just pass him with a smile but now he starts to speak with him. They start running together,

Does your Dad come back?

No hyung...he will be back after two days...

Ask him to meet me.

Yes...

I am planning to join Kooky at your school again...

It's a good one hyung...talk with Kim...

Hmm...Jimin I...wait...Tae's phone rings...Hello Dad...

Tae where are you?

Ground Dad...

Kooky is crying...come hear.

What happened Dad?

He is crying very badly...come fast.

Yeah...am coming...Tae got nervous... Jimin I am going...Tae runs back.

Once he gets back home...some baby cub jumped on him with a loud cry...

Tae catches him...perfectly...what happens, baby?

Where you go making me alone....he asks between a sob...

I was going for a jog bunny...Tae walks to their room with his bunny. He placed him on the bed...bunny...Tea felt a pang in his heart, Kooky was looking all mess...

Bunny...Tae wipes his face...sorry...he kisses his cheeks.

Jungkook hugs him...I want to see you every day when I woke up...he said between his sob.

But baby...ya...I will be in front of you from tomorrow...promise.

Tae...don't make me alone like my Appa do to my Yoongi...don't leave me...

Never bunny...I will be with you...

Tae...Don't scold me...I will die.

What are you talking about? Don't say that...he hugs the boy...please stop this crying, if your hearty lips know this he cut my dick...he already warns me like that. Tae said with a laugh.

What is that hyung?

What?

Dick...Jungkook asks innocently.

Oh... it's nothing...sorry. Tae bites his lip.

When we are going?

Where?

Honeymoon...

Do we need that?

Why? Jungkook stares at him.

Ok...we can go in the evening...I have to go office...

Noooo.....don't go...I don't leave you... Jungkook is glued to his body...I don't leave you....

Ok...do one thing...come with me...

Jungkook look at him...ok...he said happily.

Poor Taehyung doesn't know what was coming for him....