22

Looking so different today... Yoongi looks at his son... Both of them are in the kitchen. Yoongi was making dinner and Kooky was helping him.

What? Jungkook looks at him.

Smiling so much... Thinking so much... Like that... What is the matter?

What? I always smile like this... Kooky turn his face to another side.

Papa... How you met with hearty lips...

We are classmates

Who proposed first?

Me. ...

Really?

Yes... Yoongi smiled at him. Yoongi off the stove and walked to kooky... We have a lot of people around us... But we should choose love very carefully...Only choose a person who respects and loves you equally... Ok.

No... Papa... I was just... I love Only you... He hugs his Papa... I love you...

Love you too baby... Come let's eat...

******

How is Taehyung?

Good... Namjoon looks at Hoseok.

He seems very busy these days.

Ya... It's a closing month... That's why.

Hobi sat opposite him. How much do you love him?

What? Joon looks at him.

Just answer me... How much?

To my death... Joon said confidently.

What if something happens to him? Hobi asks

Hoba... I am giving you so much importance but that doesn't mean you can say anything about my son. Namjoon looks at him.

Hobi just looks at him... Then warn him to stay away from my Child... See this... Hobi shows the video.

You can warn your child too for a stay away from my son... He gets up from his seat and walks toward Hoseok... Hoba... I know you are powerful but still, I am controlling everything... Don't put a finger on my Tae... And about this... Joon took the phone... I will speak with him.

Hobi Grit his teeth... They may be best friends but for Joon, Tae comes first.

*******

Only one week left... They already booked their flight tickets too... Mr Park looks at Taehyung.

But how can I get a sign from him?

Now you are on good terms... So speak with him. Hoseok was close with him these days...maybe he knows everything.

I will... Tae said while looking somewhere else.

*********

Tae picks Jungkook up from school. They sat in a restaurant. Tae ordered kook's favourite.

Kooky... I want to tell you something.

Say... Jungkook looks at him.

You know our Dads are business partners...

Really? I don't know. Jungkook said.

Yes... They are.. and your Dad's share was written in your name.

What? Am I a billionaire now? Oh my. God. Jeon double bunny Jungkook the billionaire... Pleasure...

What?

Pleasure... Word is good... Right? Jungkook smiled at him.

Jungkook, listen carefully I going to be the CEO soon...

Congratulations...

But I want your permission...

I will permit you... Go and be the CEO.

It's not like that Kooky... I want your signature on paper.

Jungkook looks at him... You want to be the CEO... But you need my sign... Otherwise what happens?

Nothing... I don't get the power to rule the company.

Ok... I will sign... But I have a condition... Jungkook looks at him.

What? Taehyung stared at him.

Marry me...

What? Taehyung shout.

Mr Kim Taehyung... You should marry me... Jungkook looks at him with a bunny smile.