12

Three best friends look at each other with a lot of confusion and tension. Cause mr. Kim Taehyung decided to bring them shopping with him. Actually... Namjoon insists on him doing that as a sorry.

Come... Tae walk in front of them and three of them follow him like puppies. Buy what you want... He said to them.
Three of them look at each other. They don't know what should they do.

Jimin took a watch looking beautiful... But the prize was high so he put it back.

Take it... Tae said to him...

No... Its...

Tae took the watch and gives it to Jimin... I will pay for you. He smiles at him.

Jimin nods his head.

Soobin picks up everything that he wants because this mall belongs to his Appa's best friend and he has an account here.
Are you planning to buy this whole mall? Tae glared at him.

I will pay myself... He shot back...

And he got a smack on his head....don't be over smart in front of me.

Jungkook buys some chocolates and toys... But Taehyung didn't pay his bill. He ignores Jungkook as he can possible. Tae talks with Jimin and Soobin but he didn't say a word to Jungkook.

Jungkook pay his bill himself but he didn't have enough money so he doesn't buy everything that he took. Jungkook felt sad.  If we are in a group and someone deliberately ignoresignorest makes us sad.

They went to the play station but Jungkook doesn't play any game... Jimin and Soobin compel him but he said no... Taehyung smirked at him...

They went to the food court.... and they buy the food... Taehyung didn't allow them to eat there, and Jungkook don't know how to eat properly that was the reason found. Jungkook was a messy eater.

Hai... Taehyung... They met his friends... Taehyung introduces Soobin and Jimin to his friends. His friends make them engaged... Jungkook was getting bored... He was scrolling on his phone... And he didn't mind someone seated next to him.

Hello... What's your name?

He looks at the sound... Jungkook... He said with a smile.

I am... Siya... His friend...

Hello... They start to talk to each other. I am new here... She said. I was in America. She was talking about her. Jungkook if you don't mind can you come with me... I want to use the washroom.

Ya... I will... He said in confusion. Both of them walk to the washroom.  Jungkook stands outside and she goes outside.

Jungkook can you please come inside brock my leg... Please help me.

Oh my God... Are you ok? I will help you... Stay still... Once he entered she run outside with a loud cry.

Hmm... Does your leg ok? ... He cone after her... By hearing her cry some people surround them.

What happened? Security asks.

He misbehaves with me... She points toward Jungkook.

Me? Jungkook asks... But what is misbehaving? He looks at her innocently.

What are you doing in the ladies' Washroom? The security looked at him.

I... She calls me...

I don't who is..... She said between her sob.

I'm Jungkook...He looks at her...

Call the police... Security said.

No... Please... If anyone knows this my
She cried.

Jungkook looks at the her. Still, he doesn't get any idea what happened.

She is right... If the police came our name will go... One of the mall's attendees said to security.

Excuse me... What's the problem? Tae came there.

Boss... This boy misbehaves with this girl.

Then call the police... What are you waiting for? Tae looks at them.

Oh... It was your plan... Jungkook grit his teeth.

But boss...

Wait... It's my problem I will end this... She walks to Jungkook... How dare you touch me? She slaps him across his face. Jungkook looks at her with pouty lips and tearful eyes. She gulped while seeing him like that but she was paid for doing this.

The people gathered over there appreciate her and curse Jungkook.  Jungkook felt his head spinning... the next second he fall to the ground and start shivering badly...