15

After one week or two weeks, everything gets normal. Taehyung goes back to his apartment and Jungkook starts school.

Bunny sings a song loudly while walking through the park. Suddenly he stops and carefully observes his surroundings. Hello....butterfly...how are you? He walks to the garden. He plucks some flowers, no one can expect Jungkook to pluck flowers from the park. He sat on the floor with his flowers and start to make a flower crown.

Twinkle twinkle little star
How I wonder what you are
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky...

Kooky starts to sing in his beautiful voice...after school Jimin and Soobin go to sports practices, tuition etc. But this boy goes somewhere he likes and does something he thinks... In this park, every security guard knows this bunny boy.

Hai..little one what are you doing?

Jungkook looks at him and frowns....am not a little one, I am Jeon double bunny Jungkook, the strongest.

What double bunny? What is that?

Where are you from?  Who are you? You don't know who is double bunny.

My name is Jung Hoseok from my home...I don't know what is double bunny...he said.

Sit...Jungkook invites him. Hobi looks everywhere and sat with him.

Ok lets me explain....double bunny means.....for Jungkook Double bunny is the most powerful hero in the world...Hobi was observing him...his eyes, nose, lips, neck, hair, everything...does he looks like me? He thought...but Jungkook exactly look like Hobi's father.

Do you understand who is a double bunny?

Yeah...Hobi, nod his head...

Do you scared?

Very much...

Oh...don't worry I don't do anything to you...friends? He spread his hand.

Friends...Hoseok holds that hand for the first time. He smiles at him.

For you....kooky... give his flower crown to him.....

Thank you...

Jungkook say bye to Hobi and walked toward his home while singing a song. Once Jungkook go from there Hoseok walked to the back side of the park.  There is his man with an assassin.

Who send you? Hoseok presses his gun on his forehead.

He looks at him...you can kill me my lord but I don't tell you... the next minutes, Hobi's gun fired three times silently.

******

Taehyung was working busily in his room... His assistant opens the door...

Boss, I send those files....he said...

ya, I got...but his eye catch something else a schoolboy. Hai call him...he said to his assistant.

Jimin sits in front of him...

What are you doing here? Tae looks at him with a serious aura.

I....for Appa...he said.

Your Appa is not here...he goes for a meeting with my father.

Ok. I am going...see you.

Wait,  I will drop you...

No...no...thanks....i but Jimin stop himself because of the glare.

Jimin follow him like a lost puppy...he was scared to death.

Don't worry....iam not going to eat you...

Yea...Jimin nods his head.

How is he?  Tae asks while driving.

Who?

That bunny-faced useless...

Kooky....he is better now.

Ask him to don't to come in front of me... Tae grit his teeth.

Are you scared of him? Jimin asks...suddenly he close his mouth using his chubby hands and wide his eyes, what he just said...idiot.

Tae look at him...don't tell him but yes...I mean who doesn't....maids are still collecting frogs from my room. Tae said with irritation.

Oh...a small smile occurred on Jimin's lips which makes Taehyung happy.