26

Oh... My sticky i miss you.... My spanner.... My screwwwww..... Driverrrrrr... I miss youuuuuuuu am going to misssssssss youyyyyyyyyyuyuuuuuuuuuu

He screams.... Means he sings loudly.....

Taehyung curses his life... Why is it always he?

I miss..... You..... My broken scissorssssssssss..........

Tae grit his teeth... My broken years... He said to no one.....

My sto... Sto... Stones... I miss you..... All of you... Oh... Oh... Oh...... Yea........ Jungkook's solo concert was going on well and our one and only viewer were in his last step of patients......

Taehyung stops his car in front of Jungkook's house... Kook... Your home...

Oh... Ya... How was my song... I wrote to myself.

It was good... Tae smiles...

Hyung I want to go shopping...

Now? Tae frown...

Yes... Go to the shopping mall... He orders.

Tae drives his car to the shopping mall...

This one... And this too... Jungkook packed almost all the chocolates in his cart.
Look I need that toy... He runs to the toy shop...

Taehyung looked at him... He fists his hand... He was getting angry.....

Hyung... This bunny looks beautiful... I love it... He carries a Jaint bunny plushy... Follow me... Kook walks to the bill counter...

How many times do you eat a day? Taehyung looks at him with irritation... They were ay a restaurant...

Five... No... Six... Sometimes seven. Bunny said to him.

Taehyung took a paper and look at it...

What is this hyung?

Paper...

For what?

It was...

Should I sign... Jungkook looks at him...

Tae check once is heard right or wrong... Do you?

Yes... Hyung... I will sign... Gives to me...
He signs three papers.

Taehyung becomes happy..... He looks at him... So this is it... Thanks, Jungkook...

Your welcome hyung..... One ice cream, please... He shouts.

Order anything that you want... And pay the bill then go home... Goodbye, mr. Bunny.

But hyung I don't have cash with me.

I don't care... Taehyung walks out of the restaurant.

Jungkook sat there with a pout... I hate you...He said...

*""""""

I know you will come again... He smiles at Taehyung who comes again.

What is this? Taehyung show the papers which bunny signed...

Papers... I was testing you... So if sign the papers... The next moment you will throw me out like this... Great... But I am a double bunny mr... Pay the bill... Pick all these things and come to the car... With a contemptible face, Jungkook walks to the car.

Taehyung sighed heavily... He signs three papers but with three different signatures... Taehyung pays the bill... It was a huge amount... He picks all the things which Jungkook buys and walks to the parking lot with difficulty.

I will kill you bunny... He was getting angry...

******

Boss... Lisa call Taehyung...

Tell me...

Kidnap that boy..... Then he will sign...

It was a nice idea... Taehyung looked at his secretary... You will arrange someone for that.

Yes... Boss... Give his address.....

Jeon Jungkook... Son of Jung Hoseok... He looks at her...

What? She shouts and jumps from her seat... Son of...

Jung Hoseok... Tae looks at her, do you want to kidnap him?

No... Boss... I don't want even to meet him... She was shivering light... Who can't scare the Almighty mr? Hoseok...

But boss... I have some doubts... She flips her hair. I was your only best friend from school till now... But you never spend a minute for me... You like Jimin but you never take him on outings or something...

Taehyung looked at her... What do you mean?

I mean... A twenty-six years old business magnet revolving around an 18 years bunny boy... It's something fishy...

I want his sign...

However... You are the only one going to be the CEO... Still...

I need the power to rule...

No... Boss... There is something... an unknown thread that connects both of you...

There is some waisted file in dustbin collect all that and clear that... Taehyung said to her...

Boss... I was just...

It's my order... Go and do it...

Bunny will bite you, ... She cursed him and walks out with a sad face...

Taehyung leans to his chair... Unknown thread... Really?  Bunny..... I miss you... He whispers while closing his eyes with a smile.