17

Jin... Jin... If Taehyung and Jungkook get married then Tae never comes here for fighting with You and Soobin.

Joon... Tae is 26 now... So i...

Don't act like a loving mother mr... I know my husband is not an angel... Namjoon said...

Oh... Ya... I know... You always like this... You know... Tae is not my sister's son he is my...

Jin... Jin... Please don't say that cliche dialogue, again and again, it's cringe... I know how much you hate Taehyung. I never blame you cause you are suffering so much...

Joon... I love Jungkook...

Again lie. You hate Jungkook... The most trouble-making student of yours... You told me once...

Jin throws his mobile away... Why are you defending like this? Ya... I hate everyone... Including you... He rushes outside...

Joon just looks at the way he goes and continues his work...

******

Tae stops his car in front of the university... He came here for Jimin... He leans into his car and looks at the entrance.

Oiiii..... Someone call him. He turns back...

Oh... Hello... Nice to meet you... Taehyung said.

Same here... By the way... What are you doing here? Jungkook walkss toward him.

I am here for you... Tae smiles.

For me! Why? Jungkook frown.

Nothing...

Anyways... I am is sorry for what I did to you... Jungkook said...

I appreciate that... Tae smirk.

I

am going from here.

To hell?

No... To Finland with my papa... Once again I am sorry... See you... Jungkook walks away from Taehyung.

Ooiii... Tae calls him... Do you share some time with me?

Sorry...I am  very busy...

For an ice cream... Tae again ask.

With hamburger and sprite and banana milk... Ya... Tangerines too.

Ok... Come... Mr Enemy... Taehyung opens his car door for him...

Taehyung orders what Jungkook asks...
I know someone who trying this combination... Tae said to him.

Who?

One of our Partner, Hos... Wait... Tae's phone interprets him...

I apologize to you... You should do the same... Jungkook looks at him.

For what? I am elder than you...

So what? Because of you, two times, I was admitted to the hospital.

I don't care... I will pay the bills...

You should... I don't have any cash with me.

So... Our war officially ends here... Taehyung said seriously.

Yes... Jungkook smiles... But you didn't say sorry to me...

Never going to happen... Ok when will you go?

After three weeks...

Ok... Then happy Journey... All the best... Both of them shake their hands and say bye to each other.

******

So you meet him...mr.park look at him.

Yes...it was a smooth one. They are migrating to Finland before that I want his sign.

Yes...if you get his signature on this paper you can be the CEO without any support and recommendations.

I want...one day I want to sit in that Chair...for making him out of my house. Tae looks at his advocate.

It's two catches then...if you get his signature you can be the CEO and if you befriended Jungkook, then the way to Jimin will be easy...