14

Baby Taetae... Your Appa loves someone else... Not momma... Momma is going... Your app is poor but he makes him in a trap... Baby... Love you... Don't hate momma... Love you...

6 years old boy run behind the burning woman and try to catch the lady who is burning....... But she became some ashes in seconds...

Momma..... With a loud shout, Tae woke up from his sleep. Tae starts panting heavily... He looks everywhere..... His mom... Who committed suicide in front of his eyes... He feels like hugging someone... He feels to get warmth from someone but he was alone... No one came for him... Tae hugs his knees. He was in their old house where his mom committed suicide...... He looks around... He needs someone badly...

Taehyung..... Tae... Where are you?

Appa... Tae gets up from the floor and he stripped over the vodka bottle. He runs to the voice... Appa... He runs and hugs his father...

Appa... Don't leave me... Don't make it alone... I'm scared..... I am alone... He cried while hugging his father.....

Tae... Baby... I am here....you are not alone... Tae... Namjoon pats his back lovingly...

Appa... A painful sob comes out of his mouth...

Appa  Is here, my Child... What are you doing here alone? Come let's go home.

They will kill me... Tae said.

No one touches my child .... Appa is here... Come let's go... Taehyung was drunk badly... Namjoon supports him to walk.  He makes him sit in the car...

Don't go... Taehyung cried while clutching Joon's hand...

No... Baby... Namjoon hugs him to his body... Appa is here... Let's go... Joon said to Hoseok who is in driving seat.

********

Yoongi and Jungkook coming back to their sweet home. 

How are you feeling now baby?

Fine... He glued to his chest... Don't go anywhere... Always stay with me... No one can treat me like you treat me... Jungkook cried...

Sorry... Bunny... It was my mistake... I never do something like this... I never make my bunny alone again... Sorry ... Yoongi kisses his head a lot...

Both of them cried while hugging each other.....

Hoseok intensely stares at his mobile screen... He saw his loved ones crying through the CCTV which was fixed on yoongi's house.  Hobi switched off the phone.

He looks at Taehyung who was sleeping in his father's embrace... He also wants to hug his son like that... But he can't. Hobi walks to Taehyung and pats his hand lovingly.

I think you should tell him... What was the truth is. Otherwise, he hates Jin more than this...

For him, his mother is an angel... Let him think like that... If he knows the truth... He can't tolerate that...

What if he comes to know the truth? He will live in guilty after that... Do you want to see that?

Hobi... Jin calls him... He never going to know anything... For me, he is not my sister's child but my child.  Jin sat beside him... Let him hate me... You know only two people love my sister me and him... I don't want him to hate my sister as you all do.

Hmm... Hobi just hum...

Jin walks to the window and looks outside... Can I say something? Just for fun... He looks at Namjoon and Hoseok.

What? Both of them look at him.

If our Tae and kooky got married...

NO........ Before Jin can complete it, Tae woke up and cried loudly then again fell unconscious...

Jungkook starts to hiccup from nowhere...

Here... Water... Yoongi gives him... But his hiccups do not stop.

Some... Hiccup... Someone... Hiccup... Planning.....hiccup.....some.....hiccup thing.....against.....hiccup... me hiccup.....hiccup...etc.