36

Taehyung opens his eyes... It's 10 am at the clock... He slept very late yesterday... He was searching for a particular bunny at night but the bunny got missing... Tae stares at his roof... Hearing a door open sound he closes his eyes and pretends to sleep.

Jin looked at him... Do you see that Taetae, your Oppa is sleeping still... Such a lazy man... He was talking to his unborn baby... He places a teapot on the table. Jin sat beside him and pat his head... Not like your small Oppa but he is very strict...be careful with him... He went out with a smile.

Tae slowly opens his eyes... Oppa...
Is that a girl? Ya... I am strict... I never allow you to date stupid guys... If you... What the hell? What am I thinking? It's his child, I don't have any relationship with them. He grits his teeth... Leave me alone Seokjin... But how he enters my room...

Good morning... Get up mr... It's already late...

Taehyung looked at the sound... Bunny... Tae stares at him... When you come?

Yesterday... Evening.

How are you?

Fine mr... I said wake up...

Taehyung gets up from his bed...

You are sleeping naked...

Naked? Am wearing pants... Tae said...

upper is naked...

Do you like it? Tae smirked at him.

No... You know Kai hyung is also sleeping naked... I always quarrel with him for that...

Taehyung walks toward him... Jungkook walks back... He was about to run but Taehyung hold him and pin to the door... Kai... Son of mr.&mrs. Joseph... Kevin's brother... Your rugby teammate... a student of your mother's university..... And my question is... What is your relationship with him?
Tae asks.

He is my friend... I love...

Taehyung glared at him.

He is very gentle... Not like you...he treats me like a prince. He always considers me first.

Its... Ok to have a relationship before marriage but after just forget everything... Tae said to him...

Jungkook stares at him... I won't marry you... I don't like you... I hate you... If you don't leave me... I will complain to my hearty lips... He will punish.

You are holding me, bunny... Tae up both hands...

Jungkook looks down... He was hugging Tae's waist. He widened his eyes... Sorry... Pushing Taehyung... Bunny runs out of the room.

Tae laughs loudly at seeing... This bunny... He nods his head...

*****

What happens? You said you are going to irritate him. Soobin asks Jungkook.

He is very hot... He Jumps onto the bed.

Hot?

Ya... He was naked... and I lost in that. But I am going to punish him for what he did to me... He grits his teeth... I am barbaric... He scrunches his nose.

What's that? Jimin asks.

I don't know... But the word is good, right?

Both Jimin and Soobin look at each other and burst into laughter.

Don't laugh... My Kai hyung will be here after two days for seen his grandmother...

Then he is going to murder by hyung.
Soobin said.

Kooki.... Do you love him or not? Jimin looks at him.

I hate him... But if want to make him feel what I felt when he ignores me... I have a perfect plan for this. Again I am barbaric ..... But Jiminaa....he lay on Jimin's chest....he is very hot to handle....what should I do? But I am barbaric.