10

Leave me.... It was me... I'm sorry. Please don't do this... Jungkook cried.

Taehyung looked at him... I know it was you.... But you should sleep with him. He is very friendly.... He smirked.

Please... Mr Hitlar... Don't do this... That thing will kill me. He cried.

What did you say?

Thing...

No before...

Don't do...

Taehyung pulls him towards the dog...

Hitler... Soobin said to me.... He pulls him back.

So... Hitler... Hmmm? Tae pulls him towards him and walks towards Dog. Jungkook wiggled from his grip... but Tae's grip was strong.

Jungkook stop his movement and leaned toward Tae's body and presses himself on him. Taehyung stop for a moment... Choosing his opportunity Jungkook dig his teeth into Tae's neck... He bit him so strong.

Taehyung pushes him with a painful cry... You.

But before he caught Jungkook runs with his dear life...

Taehyung touches his neck... It is paining. He stares at the way Jungkook run... Without thinking twice he opens the dog and says catch...

Jungkook heard the bark of the Dog... He runs toward the gate as he can fast... While seeing him, security opens the gate for him after Jungkook gets out security closes the gate for saving the boy...

The dog barked loudly and try to Jump out of the gate.

Soobin and Jimin run out of the house but both of them stop hearing the bark of the dog...

Hyung... Soobin calls Taehyung... Where is Jungkook? He asked with a painful sob. Jimin was traumatized by hearing that loud cruel bark of that huge dog...

Security runs towards them... Master... That dog Jump out of the gate...

What? Taehyung look at him with a horrified face. He runs to the gate... That Rottweiler was Tae's dog... He was the one who train him. Sometimes he goes hunting with his dog.

Tae opens the gate... he freezes in his position... Soobin and Jimin too. Both of them look at each other.

There he is Taehyung's cruel hunting dog mr. Rottweiler was sitting with a bunny on the road. I make him my friend on the first day. Bunny smiled at him.

Tae looks at his dog and curses him... Four of them heard a car horn.

Jungkook looks at the dog... Let's start... He lay on the road and the dog hovers over him... Both of them looking each other like lovers. Taeminbin stares at him with confusion. What the hell he is doing?

But their confusion goes with the air once Namjoon gets out of the car... Taehyung lost his soul out of the body... He didn't expect that...

What the hell? Namjoom runs towards Jungkook and orders to dog to leave him.
The dog obeys his owner immediately. Jungkook...Namjoon and Jin sit with him... Are you ok? Is that bite you...

Mr... Kim i... Jungkook Sutter... He gave a terrified look.

King of acting... Soobin and Jimin look at each other... This was not in their script.

What the hell is this Taehyung? This is how you treat a boy. Namjoon looks at him.

Appa... He...

Appa. Soobin and Jimin run to him... They hug kooky... Oh God, we thought that thing will kill you... Oh my God... Both of them cried while hugging their best friend. Natural acting... But the Oscar goes to Tae's Dog who perfectly acts his role.

*****

Jin checks Kook's body... No marks from the dog.

What happened mr. Kim? Jungkook asks

Yoongi acutely give his life to me but I failed to protect that. He wipes his eyes.

Mr Kim, it was all a plan. Let me explain. What was our plan is... Let him annoy... and he will react... Play some drama till both of your come once you come act like he beat us and make him a culprit but I have a plan b... Security uncle said to me that Hitler always use his dog as a weapon against his enemy so I made the dog my friend...

But how? Jin looked at him.

That dog was poor but not the owner... Jungkook laughed... After everything was so fast... Thank God.... He said like he do something great...

He calls me two or three times and enquires where we are... At what time do we reach... But I don't know that he was planning like this... Jin said to Joon.

Oh... Joon looks at him.

But how did he use that dog... Still, I was scared of that thing. Anyways he is clever. This is the first time Taehyung fail in front of someone. He blurs the CCTV... even hacks Tae's room code. But what if happen that dog does something to him? Yoongi will burn this whole mansion including us.

Namjoon just smile while hearing that.
He was thinking something deeply.