47

Jungkook stares at his husband who is looking so serious. Where are we going hyung? He asks when Tae take a deviation.

To my apartment... Tae said seriously.

But why?

Keep silent Jungkook I am driving and look it'ssl so much traffic today... Taehyung focus on the road...

Jungkook looks at his mobile... His friends were sending messages to him...

Can you please off that thing... Who sends you this message? Tae looks at him.

Soobin and Jimin... Jungkook said.. and some new... Friends too...

Ya... Whatever... That notification sound is irritating... Tae nods his head...

******

Come inside... Taehyung switched on the lights...

Woww... Jungkook amazed...

A mini party for my Baby bunny's achievement

A mini party for my Baby bunny's achievement... Welcome home...

Hyung... He calls his husband in a small voice...

I am as proud of you Kim Jungkook... Congratulations... Tae kisses his forehead... Come it's all your favourite... Let me serve...

I thought you are angry with me... Jungkook said while chewing food...

For what? I am is very happy today... The doctor said very positively... You know assistant of Kim Namjoon is what... Second comment in power... Iam is very happy and proud...

Jungkook hugs his husband and leans on his chest...

Hey... Tae hugs him. And I am sorry for my behaviour today... I won't repeat that.

When you became this good, husband? Jungkook looks at him.

I fall in love with a bunny and I marry him... After that... He makes me feel only love.

Soobin said you were jealous and you're going to punish me...

What? Come on, you belong to me and vice versa... Ya... I feel a little jealous when the bunny is with someone else but what is this punishment and all... I respect my husband and his choice...

Don't be so good husband... I will swallow you in full... Jungkook bites him on his chest...

Do you like our home?

I love it... We should live here with our children...

Ya... Tae just said in a small voice and hug him... It is you are my happiness Kooky... Only you... Tae hugs him...

*********

Hello, caty...

What the hell are you doing here?

Please welcome me...

You are already in my bedroom mr... Yoongi throws a pillow at his husband.

Oh ya... Hyoseok jumped on his bed...

Don't touch me... Yoongi kicks him.

My son calling me Appa now... Hobi smiles...

He said to me... Yoongi turns to another side of the bed.

Come back... Everyone missing you.

I don't want...

I kill your parents for my son...

Don't say anything about that... I am trying to forget everything... Yoongi sighed.

Jin is in his eighth month... He wants you with him.

He calls me...

Kooky is changed a lot... A responsible businessman and perfect husband lovely son-in-law...

Yoongi turned toward him... I know... My baby... My son... He smiles with a tearful eye...

******

Kooky...

Hyung doesn't like a child... It's just a matter of two days...

But I will miss you...Tae hugs his waist and places his head on his chest.

Me to... Jungkook hugs him with a pout... But what should I do Dad strictly said me to go with him and I need to present a paper too... I'm scared...

Hey. No.. Look at me... You can do this... You are the best... Tae kisses him... My baby is going to make me proud again.

Take care of yourself... I will be back in two days... Namjoon holds his husband.

Ya... Jin said... He was so weak these days...

I don't want to but ... I'm sorry...

It's ok. Mr... Nothing going to happen in two days... Go... Say best of luck to kooky for me.

I will... Soobin will be here call me anytime... I will make Tae stay here.

No... It's ok... I am good... Go... I'm sleepy... He yawns loudly. After giving a sweet kiss Joon goes outside.

Taehyung stared at his Babies photo which he took secretly seems funny and cute... He smiles... My bunny... This is the first time they are getting separated after married.

Tae heard a knock on the door... Tae opens the door... What? It was two am on the clock... Rain was pouring outside heavily...

Hyung

What the hell do you want Soobin? Tae grit his teeth...

He is not waking up and it's blood... Full... Full of blood... He said with a terrified face...

Tae stares at him... A thunder makes startled both of them.