Synopsis

NBSB, the perfect word to describe the state of Eurica Daz Mendez a.k.a 'Yuri' as a hopeless romantic girl.

She is already twenty-four but she never experienced getting into relationship or being linked to other guys, such us; having sex with anyone, even kissing someone that she can be mistaken called as ignorant.

The only reason behind of it is her strict brother who almost ruled her life made the every single decision for her, keeping in mind to never make a single mistake that she can regret for a lifetime. She can be called as grounded for her whole existence, but because of one mistake everything changed.

One night, having the unspoken argument with her brother she drown her self with the unused alcohol drinks and never ever bar experience. There, she met Ian Green Watson, CEO of Del Watson's real-state Company who had everything; success, name, wealth and woman, the exact opposite of her being as naive in everything that will change her status in life.

But how? because one day she woke up having the naked hot guy lying next to her.

Couldn't make herself denied that she unvirgin unknowingly. Leading her to step-up to the next level.

Being a fledged mother that will be a bridesgroom in the next month... how? how will she accept everything? And how did it all happen? when she can't even remember any single scene on that night when she's drunk.

Read at your own risk!

ིྀᏪMistaken Series [proper sequence]Ꮺ ིྀ

ིྀMistaken Series [proper sequence]Ꮺ ིྀ

MS 01: THE BEST MISTAKE
MS 02: THE RIGHT MISTAKE
MS 03: THE CONCEALED MISTAKE
MS 04: THE INTENTIONED MISTAKE

Written by
𝘼  𝙕  𝙐  𝙈  𝙄  𝙆  𝙊  𝙊  𝙊