Chapter 2

Author's POV

A few days later, Y/N left home and headed to the camp. Once he arrived at the camp, he handed over an envelope to the guard and requested the guard to hand it over to Captain Tham. The guard nodded his head as Y/N took his leave. As Y/N walked towards the bus stop, he noticed that there was a car parked nearby. A person from the car exited and waved for him to enter it. Y/N felt suspicious but decided to enter the car. Inside the car, there was a man sitting on the right side of the passenger seat.

"Hello there Y/N, nice to meet you. My name is Mr Kim, the owner of SK high school," said the guy.

Y/N's POV

"Nice to meet you. What do you want from me?" I asked.

Mr Kim smiled and told me not to worry as the driver drove off. Mr Kim then handed me a file which I took and read. The file contained information about the school and the teaching staff. This made me look at Mr Kim and asked what he wanted me to do.

"Simple, be the principal of my school," said Mr Kim.

"You gotta be kidding me. You could have found someone else but why me?" I asked.

Mr Kim smiled at me and explained that it would be best if he got a foreigner to take care of the school. I seriously cannot believe what he had just said. He then continued by saying that he needed the school to do well so that it would not be handed over to the government. This made me quickly look at the file and I realized how terrible the students were doing. I closed the file and shook my head, telling Mr Kim that he should find someone else. I asked the driver to stop the car, but Mr Kim told the driver not to.

"I know you have been suspended from your current job. Even if you resign and find a new job, no one will hire you because of the ways you do things. Think about the job offer and get back to me," said Mr Kim as he handed me a name card.

After taking the name card, the driver stopped the car at a bus stop. I alighted the car as the driver drove off. I looked at the name card and was impressed by how nice it was. I placed the name card in my wallet and boarded the bus once it arrived.

Author's POV

School had just ended. Olivia was packing her bag when she was approached by Dae Hwi who asked her if she wanted to go study with him. Olivia gave a short thought and nodded her head. Dae Hwi asked two other students, Chen le and Si Eun, to join them. The two students agreed as they left the school and headed to the nearby café to study. Once they arrived at the café, they took their seats and ordered their drinks. They then started to study on the homework given to them earlier.

Olivia's POV

We started to work on our maths homework. The homework was on solving questions on quadratic functions. My maths was not that bad, but I tend to make minor mistakes. There was this question that stumped me, which made me ask Chen Le for help. Chen Le looked at the question and started to teach me how to do it. Not going to lie, he looks cute.

"And that is how we answer the question. Er, Olivia? Can you hear me?" said Chen Le, who waved his hands at me.

I quickly snapped out of staring and nodded my head. He then asked me again if I understood what he said. I just nodded my head, not wanting to ask any more questions. Somehow, I managed to answer the question without any problems. After we continued to study for the next two hours, we decided to head home. As we were about to go our separate ways, Chen Le approached me.

"I can walk you home since we are walking in the same direction," he said, showing a nice smile.

"Alright," I said.