Chapter 25

Authour's POV

All the students headed back to their respective classrooms. The homeroom teachers explained about Y/N's announcement which made the students surprised. Inside the classroom of class 1-1, Miss Jung had finished her explanation. A student stood up and asked Miss Jung why Y/N called for a vote. Miss Jung shrugged her shoulders, saying that Y/N wanted a more diplomatic approach to the current matter.

"In that case, we should show our support for Si Eun and Mr Noel," Chen Le stood up and shouted.

The other students cheered on and agreed, surprising Miss Jung. Another student got up, saying that Si Eun and Mr Noel did nothing wrong. All the students agreed with the sentence which made Miss Jung tell the whole class that they have agreed to not allow Si Eun and Mr Noel to be terminated from the school. The students cheered as Miss Jung wrote on a piece of paper and handed it out to Dae Hwi and told him to get the signatures.

"Understood Miss Jung," Dae Hwi said.

Chen Le sat back down soon after and looked at Olivia. Olivia chuckled at him, which made him wink at her. Meanwhile, Mr Kim decided to make a visit to the school to check if the current situation was settled. As soon as he arrived, he headed straight to Y/N's office which surprised him.

Y/N's POV

Eunseo came into my room and informed me that Mr Kim was in the school. I was surprised and I got up immediately. I quickly cleaned up my table and told Eunseo to usher Mr Kim in. Eunseo nodded her head and went to look for Mr Kim. After I cleaned up my table, Eunseo returned back a few minutes later with Mr Kim.

"How have you been doing Mr Kim?" I asked.

"Let's cut to the chase young man. Did you fire Mr Noel or not?" Mr Kim asked me back.

I snorted, telling him that I have only suspended Mr Noel and Si Eun. Mr Kim became angry and asked why I did not fire him immediately. I explained to Mr Kim that firing Mr Noel just because of an accusation was not the right way. Mr Kim then hit my table hard, asking me why I was not doing what he asked.

"If I did what you asked me to, what do you think the students will do?" I asked Mr Kim.

"They won't even do a single thing. The school will go on as usual. That is what it is supposed to be," Mr Kim explained.

I could not believe what Mr Kim had said. I grabbed my hair and told Mr Kim that students should have their voices heard. I added that I had given power to the students and teachers to decide the fate of Si Eun and Mr Noel. Mr Kim stood up and shouted at me, asking me why I did that. I chuckled, which made Mr Kim walk towards me and grab me by the collar.

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" Mr Kim shouted at me again.

"I am doing things in a more democratic way. If I just followed your instructions, the students would never listen to me. This is my school and I will run things the way I see fit," I said to Mr Kim, removing his hands from my collar.

Mr Kim became angry and he looked like he was going to hit me. I quickly closed my eyes as I could hear the sound of someone hitting the table. I opened my eyes and saw Mr Kim's hand on my work table.

"I accept what you want to do. Don't come crying for help if there are any troubles after this," Mr Kim warned me.

I nodded my head and Mr Kim walked out of my office. After he left, Eunseo came into my office and asked me if everything was alright. I did not answer her and I fell down onto the floor.

Eunseo's POV

Seeing Y/N fall to the ground, I quickly grabbed him to prevent him from falling down.

"Are you alright? What happened just now?" I asked Y/N.