Chapter 20

Authour's POV

After Noel and Si Eun parted ways, Si Eun went straight to her home. She was so happy about her meal and gift she got from Noel. The moment she entered the house, she went straight into her room. Before she could lay on her bed, her father came into the room.

"Who was that guy you were with downstairs?" Mr Park asked.

Si Eun's POV

"What guy? Appa, you must be seeing things," I answered my father, feeling surprised at the same time.

"Park Si Eun. I clearly saw you kissing a guy earlier. Who is he?" My father shouted at me.

Hearing my father shouting at me made me angry as I shouted back at him, telling him that it was none of his business. I saw that he became more angry and told me that I should be focusing on my studies instead of dating. I became more angry that I pushed him out of my room, closing the door real hard and locking it.

Authour's POV

After Si Eun slammed the door, Mr Park turned around and started stomping his feet.

"Who's child is this? Being so rude to me," Mr Park shouted.

"That's your daughter that you pampered," Mrs Park said.

Hearing what Mrs Park said made Mr Park embarrassed that he headed back to his room quietly.

-------------------------

Things went smoothly for the next few days and soon Friday came. It was the last working day for Miss Seo. Some of the students knew about it and prepared something for her. Once the school bell rang, Olivia went straight to Si Eun and asked her if she had gotten anything for Miss Seo.

Olivia's POV

"Yes I have. Have you?" Si Eun asked me.

I nodded my head and took out a handmade card from my bag, showing it to Si Eun. Si Eun gave me a thumbs up and she took out a small notebook from her bag. She explained to me that she bought the notebook from the school bookshop and felt it would be meaningful to give it to Miss Seo. I nodded my head and we both walked out of the classroom. As we walked towards Miss Seo's office, we walked past Mr Noel and both of us greeted him. I quickly glanced at Si Eun who was actually smiling very big when she looked at Mr Noel. I chuckled and we both made our way soon after. Once we arrived at Miss Seo's office, we saw her doing work.

"Hi Miss Seo," Si Eun and I greeted.

"Hello there girls. How can I help you?" Miss Seo asked us.

"We have something for you since it's your last day today. Even though we have been in the school for only two months, you have been so nice to us," I said.

Si Eun took out the notebook while I took out the handmade card and we gave it to Miss Seo. Miss Seo was surprised by our gifts, as we went forward and gave her a hug.

"Miss Seo!"

We heard someone calling Miss Seo and we turned around. It was our Seniors (Arin, Mashiro, Yohan, Woo Young, Felix, Soo Bin, Lia and Nakyung) who came and also presented gifts to Miss Seo. Miss Seo was also surprised as she thanked all of us and told us to behave ourselves and study hard. We all nodded our heads as Miss Seo hugged us one by one.

"Are you crying?" Nakyung asked.

"Crying? Of course not," Miss Seo answered, wiping her face.

All of us chuckled as Mr Y/N came out of his office and asked Miss Seo to go get Mr Noel. All of us turned to look at Mr Y/N who seemed surprised.